Epiloge

can't believe we are here (: please read the message at the bottom!

ANNALISE POV

I watch from the outdoor patio set as my twin sons Jeremiah and Joseph play on the swing set that my husbands built for them. It was a gift for their birthday last year, when they turned six. It was a marvelous day for the heirs to the throne were finally getting old enough to establish their memories. A huge turn out was present, and I made sure that part of their special day was speaking to our subjects. It was very important to me that they become connected at a young age to them, for they were their future leaders.

I wanted them to not need a woman to balance them out, but to be abler to rule with the same empathy as I do myself. Yes, they most certainly inherited their fathers temper, but they also inherited my kind heart. They were handsome little boys, and I wanted nothing but the best for them.

And their sister, my mind reminds me as my hand graces my growing belly. It rubs soft, soothing circles as I gaze outwards. My eyes now set on Dominic pushing Jeremiah on the swing, and Dalton standing watch as Joseph braves the giant slide. Of course Joseph reassured him that there was no need for it because he was brave, but one stern look had hushed his arguments.

Don't let that fool you though, the kings were just about complete softies when it came to the boys. Sure, they were stern and held their ground when they needed to do so, but the boys had just about anything they could ever possibly want.

My nose picks up the scent before I even tear my gaze from my boys, but when I do I see Delrick carrying out glasses filled with blood. Ever since I was turned my senses were heightened, and I honestly loved it. The night of our wedding was one I shall never forget. My cheeks take on that familiar pink state as I think about how they made love to me so tenderly, and then very passionately again and again. After it was all said and done, they looked me in my eyes. They stared into the depths of my soul. I knew what they wanted before they could even ask.

My head tilted and brushed some sweaty strands of hair away, bearing my neck for them. I knew they wanted this more than anything, but I was the one who needed it. I was no fool and I knew this was going to be the final part. I knew that I am forever theirs as they are mine.

And just like that it was done, and here we are now six glorious years later. Six years of passionate love, and undying flame that would burn forever. That was made sure of.

"Mommy!" I am snapped out of it as Jeremiah wraps his small arms around my legs, and I smile down at him lovingly.

"Hi my sweet boy! Did you have fun with daddy?" I greet him and ask him excitedly.

"We had lots of fun, Momma. It was so much fun, and guess what?!" Joseph joins his brother in the embrace around me.

"What's that baby?" I give him the same tender look.

"Daddy says that we get to meet baby Madeline soon! Like in a week! Is that for real, Mommy?" He rushes out excitedly, stopping momentarily to catch his breath.

Delrick comes behind me, his arms going around my shoulders lovingly before he speaks,"That's very true my little princes. Our princess will be coming home very soon."

They giggle out at this, their smiles in full fledge now.

"But my boys need to be super strong to help protect their baby sister, so drink up." He passes them two cups with lids filled with the treasured red liquid.

"I don't mean to interrupt, but your lunch is ready your majesty." Arlo's gains my attention as he motions towards the patio table that is now filled with an array of food.

"You are not interrupting in the slightest, thank you Arlo. Please, join us in having this wonderful meal." I turn now, smiling at him invitingly.

He smiles out in return and the boys grab onto his hands, pulling him towards the table while arguing on who gets to sit next to him. He of course being the very wise man he is tells them that he will sit in the middle, and all conflict is resolved.

"Ahh," I let out a very small noise, but it does not go unnoticed.

My daddies rush to my side all at once, bombarding me with concerns and checking me to see what's wrong. I smile at this and let out a giggle before speaking,"She's kicking."

Their faces are bright as they lay their hands on my pregnant stomach, each one embracing me in some way. Delrick's one arm around my shoulders as his hand rests, Dalton's one arm around my waist as his hand lays atop, and Dominics soft lips pressed to my temple as his hand rests as well.

I look down at the sight and then shift my eyes over towards my two boys. This was home. This was forever, it was simply timeless.

It is now that I realize that sometimes it is good to have no control.

And with that, I kiss my husbands and head to have lunch with my perfect family.

AHHH!!! We are all done!! I want to thank each and every one of you for sticking with me (: the story was a journey to say the least, and I appreciate everyone's support!

Please leave any questions right here!!

Keep a look out for more works by me, I have lots of stuff coming up (:

Also feel free to check out my story Falling for him Fast! Although I will warn you it is quite cringe worthy and old, so read at your own risk lol.

I love y'all 💕!