Kidnapper and now a Homewrecker

Faye's POV

I stood my ground by ignoring a very annoying woman while sipping on my coffee in a café.

After the  incident in the mall I tried to keep calm and civil about it. I pardoned the guards who forcefully dragged me and the cashier who assumed things about the situation. All because I understand that they were just doing their job and was just bewitched by this woman in front of me.

"Hello Ms. Pasha, What can I do for you?" I asked looking in her eyes intently. Seeing that I don't seem much affected by her presence annoyed her.

"Well Hello Ms. Home wrecker, I would like you to please get the hell out of my husband and son's life." She said in a loud voice trying to scheme at me again. But bitch that ain't happening twice.

"Well I am very sorry Ms. Pasha  but that is not going to happen as I am not doing anything wrong and I do not take orders from women who are irresponsible enough to leave their child in exchange of money." I said in an equal loud voice and I heard the people in the café gasps.

Her reaction says that she was not expecting me to bite back. I don't usually start fights but it is a different story when they start the fight.

"Wow, so little miss perfecta can actually talk back. I did not expect that." She mocked

"not only that you are a no brainer, you're plain stupid I see." I am not backing up on this one. She gave me a lot of hits the last time. I am not going home until I give it all back to her.

"Brave. So brave. But you're only brave because you are the latest toy that Damon have. Until he's done with you I'm sure she's gonna  throw you away like a piece of used condoms." She seethe

"Like how men throw you away when their done screwing and paying you?" This hit a nerve as she suddenly stood up making her chair make that dragging noise.

"Bitch!" She screamed and slapped my cheek. My head whipped back at the impact and I was shock but damn furious.

I definitely do not tolerate people who hurt me physically. With the pain in my cheek I lost my cool and I blacked out. I stood up and looked at her with a smile.

"Loose whore" With that I punched her straight across the face. The impact is so hard that my fist stings so bad and  she fell on the floor. The people inside the café ushered out as they saw that our fight broke out into physical assaults.

I walked in her side of the table and grabbed her collar.

"The next time that you dare hit me it's not going to be a single punch. I'm going to punch you so hard that you'll be disfigured and this-" I poked her forehead "Beautiful face will not get you money from anyone anymore." I threatened and walked out at the café. I saw her reflection in the glass staggering to stand.

"This is far from finished bitch. I will stop at nothing just to get Damon and Caleb back and I will make sure that you will be completely wiped out of the picture! Someone like you are not the same level as me. You damned slut with no social status!" She yelled.

I looked on my side and laughed at her.

"Don't keep on barking. I don't have time with people who are idiotic enough to not know how to be civil. If you cleared your head come talk to me. I can only be civil when the one I'm talking to is a civilized human being and not a barking dog. Ah, now I feel bad. Just comparing you to the dogs is a massive insult to all the dogs out there."

I did not felt bad in calling her names because she called me names as well. The thing is she almost damned me the last time that we met and I'm not going to let myself get stepped upon.

I walked over George and grumbled about how I did not get my coffee.

"She's shooting daggers at you. Wanna shoot bullets?" He said looking at me like a crazed maniac. I groaned

"Don't George. Damn my fist hurts." I complained.

"That was a good hook! Who taught you how to punch?" He looked at me with excitement and wonder.

"I took self-defense classes" I chuckled a little.

"Let's go George. She looks like she's gonna flung herself to the car."  Pointing my head to Pasha who is at the door of the café glaring at us. George chuckled and drove back home.