Chapter 38: Back home

After a couple of days staying in our room, Edward and I finally walked out ready to go home. The others notices us and gave a smile while Emmett gave a smirk.

"Look who finally came out of the room. Are we ready to go or...something else is gonna come out of the room too or it did and is already in the oven?" Emmett grins as I blushed and hid my face on Edward's chest.

"Emmett, don't." Edward chuckles.

"Oh come on, you two aren't that silent. The walls may be thick but that door is thin." Jasper laughs at Emmett's tease as the others shook their head, but smiled.

"The Kings and Queens would like to see you all before your departure." Jane appears. She had a smile on her face that wasn't creepy this time they got here. They followed Jane to the throne room in silence as they all held hnds together. As they walked in, they saw Athendora and Sulpicia holding a newborn baby with happiness while looking down on them and Caius as well as Aro were beside them with the same smile.

The four look up to the family as they walked towards their way.

"Thank you so much for coming one last time. We would like to present you, prince Alfred and princess Luna." Aro introduces as they all looked at the babies. Their skin were pale and their eyes were red. Sulpicia walked towards Blair with princess Luna in her arms.

"Thank you so much for giving us a gift that we always wanted. We are very grateful for it." Sulpicia smiles and if she were still human, tears will be flooding her eyes. Blair was speechless towards the whole thing, but she had to speak.

"Umm, you are welcome. When were they born?" She asked out of curiosity.

"Last night, since vampires are immortal, it would seem that pregnancy for a vampire is fast in a span of 2 weeks." Carlisle answers Blair's question as he smiles. Blair looked at the baby in awe as Sulpicia smiled knowingly.

"Would you like to hold her?" She asked ans Blair was stunned before nodding her head. Sulpicia gently handed princess Luna in her arms as Blair looks down at her mesmerizing the baby's beauty.

"She's so cute." Blair said in a squeaky voice making them all laugh. Marcus watches them with a smile of sadness as he looks down on the ground.

"If only you are here...my love." He whispers with sadness before looking up to Blair who was now in tears and Edward comforted her.

"You will be the most wise baby that will ever be born." Blair tells Luna as she boops her nose causing the princess to giggle which made the others watch with a smile on their faces.

"Blair, Edward, Rosalie and Emmett." Aro calls them causing their heads to turn towards Aro who gave a now genuine and happy smile.

"Would you four be our godmother and godfather to our children?" Aro requested causing the four to look at them with shock.

"Are you sure?" Rosalie asked and Athendora nodded.

"We are. I believe that Blair has a gift of fertility. She can share it to others who had trouble with having a child if she wanted to." Athendora tells them as the others looked at her, but she ignores their stares and kept playing with princess Luna who is trying to grab her finger.

"Seems like she's hungry." Aro chuckles and takes princess Luna from Blair. Blair gently handed her to her father and leaned against Edward as they watched Aro walk away.

"We must be going now. Thank you for your hospitality. We'll see you all soon." Carlisle says and they nodded.

"To you as well. Farewell, old friend." Caius nodded and the Cullens left. Once they are in the limo everything was silence.