PART 14

HANNAH'S POV:
Yes ofcourse I can read minds and I know that y/n reads minds too, I was with her in the lab but she didn't see me there as I was in the table behind her, we weren't friends back then, the radiations were formed and were split equally between us as it was needed to be sucked by a heated body, we were the only ones there and I was packing my bag when the radiations came, we were blacked out but I was fast enough to wakeup first and get out of the lab before she woke up.

The doctor nodded and asked tom and I to go to visit her with out any one else, I still don't know why did tom say that he was her boyfriend.
When we were on our way to the room, I stopped tom from opening the door to ask him about it
Hannah:"why did you say you were her boyfriend?"
Tom:"because I wanted to see her" he said, through gritted teeth as they were clenched, I honestly though his teeth will shatter due to the force that was put on it, and opened the door not even waiting for my response.

We entered as we saw y/n laying on the bed awake as her ankle was bandaged. To a person that was just bitten by a snake and venom supposed to be roaming around her body to death, she look extra fine, that was kinda suspicious, I thought I will enter seeing her still asleep or in a coma in which she will wake up after 5 months or so, buy she was already awake when we entered. Did I mention that it was suspicious?

The doctor came behind us and closed the door immediately
...Weird
Tom:"y/n!! Oh my God you're alive!" He said hugging her
Tom:"don't ever think about leaving me" he said as y/n gave me a frown, he was acting-

Y/n: why is he acting all... Couple-y?

I shrugged my shoulder and nodded as I meant that I didn't know what is he even doing. After hugging her and checking if she was ok, all three of us turned to face the doctor, we need explanation... Fast
Doctor:"ok I will get to the point with out roaming around" he said as we nodded and giving him all our attention
Doctor:"y/n here," he said pointing at her
Doctor:" has -or should I say, had- some kind of chemical in her body that protected her from making the venom go through her blood, it made it stay were the bite is, and thats why she is still alive and not dead or in a coma"
Hannah:"thank you, doctor, you may leave now, we need to talk to her about something"I said as he nodded and walked outside closing the door behind him

TOM'S POV:
As the doctor closed the door, I turned to look at y/n beside me, as I was sitting beside her, with a worried look, then turned to look at Hannah who was standing in front of us, then she simply laughed a little bit.
Hannah:"sorry, ok. I think it's time that you guys know that I can also read minds, I was with you in the lab, y/n, I was behind you when the rays came, we weren't friends at the time, but, when we are Knocked out, I woke up before you and ran out of the lab as fast as I could, then I started listening to voices, voices of my friends but they weren't talking, that's how I knew that we both had the power to read minds"

What the heck?? I thought y/n was the only one with these abilities

Hannah:" Fortunately... The chemicals inside your body blocked the venom from spreading inside your blood, thankfully, Although .... I'm afraid you will not reads minds anymore"