Author's Note

Not an update!!!

A message with love and request.❤❤❤

I hope 🙃 you all doing really well as Abhishree. I want you guys to look at the stats of chapters of Abhishree. There are so many people who are reading Abhishree and most of them are really enjoying it. 

If you are not then there is no force on you. But, if you really enjoying then please, please, please VOTE.

I know many of you are not aware of the significance of votes. 

Well in Wattpad votes help a book in getting great ranks in hotlists. If you people vote with all your love it will outshine to the audience who might be waiting for such kind of book. I know your votes are so precious that you don't want it to get wasted.

But, Abhishree is something really close to my heart and soul. It's not just an idea that popped in my mind and I started writing. I planned everything giving it time. And you don't believe I have really hectic schedule. I don't want to discuss my personal life on a social platform but all I want to say is please be a little humble with my work and vote. Otherwise, I can't promise any more update.

And the way it loosed higher ranks this week with lack of votes I am so much unhappy. :(

The first chapter has 1k reads but not even 100 votes. 

Almost 700 people are reading each chapter but not even half of them are voting. What the hell?  

Is this that bad???

PLEASE VOTE and whoever reading is give it five minutes and check that you voted or not on previous chapters. I will feel really happy.

Please make your Author a little happy that she will you hell happy with the future's update. you guys are already aware with the spoiler and I know you are desperately waiting for it. Vote fast and I will type fasterrrrrr. 😁😁