sleeping beauty

Harriet pov :

Inside Car »
"uh.. what did you tell jannet " I asked looking at insta feed.
"Nothing, just asked her not to spread rumours that we are in relationship. " he said looking at road
"oh okay. "
Few minutes both of us were quite, suddenly my phone buzzed.
Alex - Cutie iam coming to your place to have dinner.
me - okay..!
"whom are you texting.?! " zayden asked
"Alex.. " I replied
"why were you blushing today morning, did alex tell you something..? "
"He was speaking about your text..! "
"what text..? I didn't text you anything.! "
what.? I turn to face him
"zayden you texted me in first period, don't you remember..? " I asked
"angel I didn't text anyone, you can check my phone if you want. " saying this he handed me his phone.
Really..? he didn't text me.?
I opened my profile : Angel♡
There was heart next to angel, so sweet..! Last message that he sent me was two days before, then who texted me.
"I got a message from you this morning, see " I gave him my phone.
He read the message loudly.
"lovely..? " he said smirking
"cute.! " he said chuckling
"plan tonight. " I grabbed my phone from him, when he read the last message he didn't laugh nor smile.
He cleared his throat " I guess it's sent by Alex cause he had my phone this morning. "
"okay." I replied.
shit Alex, how could you play with me like this.?

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Zayden was tired because of practice so after taking shower he said he is going to rest for some hour.
I made coffee for him "zayden drink this and sleep. " I said standing next to bed holding coffee cup 
He placed both his hand behind his head and said  " come here "
I crawled on bed next to him holding coffee in my hand, he took coffee from my hand and placed it on nightstand and then pulling me towards him, my head rested on his arm.
"you can also take rest for sometime " he said
"uh no, Alex is going to come " it was already 6 , Alex can come anytime.
"don't worry he has spare keys with him. " he said placing his hand on my stomach.
"zayden I can't -- " I was unable to complete my sentence cause my voice struck in my throat due to shock. Zayden was over me, with one arm holding his weight and other free hand cupping my cheek.
We spent first couple of minutes in silence, I look into his eyes wondering what's going on in his mind.
He touched my face with that I felt his body weight on mine,I inhale deeply, this is the first time we were in this position, I have been close to him but never like this.
"shit." he murmurs against my neck, nuzzling his nose against skin of my jawline. My breathe hitches when he places a kiss on the base of my neck. His hand wanders along my body and finally placing his lips on mine, our tongues dancing rhythmically with one another. his lips soft and wet. My hands wrapped around his neck as his hands slide near to my hips, His thumb circling against my skin, i could feel he was smiling while kissing. Breaking our kiss he looked into my eyes " Not bad, you know how to kiss " he said giving me a playful smile.
oh god..! I placed my hand on my eyes, he removed my hand from my eyes and interlaced our fingers moving our connected hands above my head. he leaned in placing his mouth on my neck again , licking and swirling his tongue all over. My body was burning, I bit my lip harder to avoid making any sounds. I had never imagined something like this is gonna happen. Pecking my lips one last time he rolled next to me pulling me in his embrace.
"sleep for sometime till he comes " he said kissing my head.
sleep? is he joking..?
I don't know when I slept but my sleep was broken because of some flash light.
I opened my eyes slowly to see Alex standing near the edge of bed taking mine and zayden picture.
zayden was holding me in his arms.
"you both look so cute while sleeping. aunty is gonna be happy after seeing this picture " Alex said smirking and sending that picture to mom.
"Alex no " I said sitting because of my sudden action zayden also woke up
"oh sleeping beauty also woke up " Alex was teasing zayden
"what the hell are you doing in my bedroom " he said rubbing his eyes.
"what else you want me to do? I was sitting there " he said pointing at couch in balcony "waiting for you guys to wake up, my god! did you both not sleep yesterday. iam waiting for you people to wake up from past 1 hour. " he said smiling
I got up and ran out of the room.
"watsup man..! you and cutie..!? " Alex was asking zayden something but I didn't listen to any of their conversation.
❤..