Author's Note

Hello, my dear, sweet, amazing readers! I am very glad to introduce my new work to you, I've been playing with the idea of this story for a long while but I finally found the time to show it to the world, and I admit that this is the fastest one I've written as I managed to finish it in less than a month. I am very excited to share it with you and I do hope that you'll like it. 

As mentioned in the summary, this story is inspired by two of my most favorite Bollywood films: War (2019) and Baaghi 3 (2020). If you haven't watched them then I totally recommend it, it will give you a better idea about what the story is about.

I'll try to update as regularly as possible unless life got in the way, but I promise, I'll try my best.

While we're on it, don't forget to check my other books, The Guardian Demon and The Devil's Key, you can find them on my page.

I decided not to add any major warnings for this book, however, I might add a note at the beginning of the chapter if it contained anything you should be warned about.

I apologize for any mistakes you might find, English is not my first language, feel free to leave me a comment wherever you find an error so I can correct it.

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share, show me some love!

Enjoy!

~~~

DEDICATION:

I dedicate this work to all my lovely friends on Twitter and Instagram, I am very grateful for all the love and support you've been showing me since the beginning. This one is for all of you.

~~~

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The author is making no profits from this work, this work is for entertainment purposes only.