Camellia Blooms - FIFTY- FOUR

Break

Even after countless heartbreaks, I'm still unsure why he stuck with me?

Am I that beautiful in his eyes?

Am I irreplaceable for him?

Why?

Why did you let me break your heart, again and again?

He's a fool, well, aren't we all?

We are all fools, trying to fool each other.

I once was a fool for someone and I think, I'm becoming a fool for another again.

Well, life is a bitch as always, it's fooling me again.

Ah- foolish me, how could I forget? I'm about to- stop.

...

You know that awkward silence going on when you unmistakably spoke without thinking and now, you face the consequences of your words.

That's what I'm feeling.

Such a foolish move! How- argh! I've been seeing myself as a smart person whereas the person I'm fighting with is more cunning than me.

Seriously, how did I fa-

"Callia? Or should I call, my Callia?"

"You!"

I could only glare at him with my hands fisted on my side. I'm really embarrassed I could wish for the ground to swallow me now.

"Callia, my Callia" his tone held gentleness and I could see the tenderness in his eyes.

"Geez! Stop calling my name!" I blurted out in panic, my brain still in a mush from his calling.

Then he smiled.

Those apricot eyes were looking at me while that heart stopping smile is currently directed on me. I could imagine flowers on the background as he continued to smile at me with those blazing eyes.

"Yuu"

"Callia"

Thump, thump.

I knew it, I shouldn't have stayed here for so long. Look at what happened, even though he's still on the bed, his gaze was trapping me.

Bows my chance or else I won't be able to have the courage again.

"Yuu...uhm... I li-"

Knock.

I was surprised by the knick and looked behind me. Turns out, it was the nurse who came up to check Yuu.

"I knew that you're worried about your boyfriend but visitations are over. You can come tomorrow though" she harmlessly smiled while I felt my cheeks ablaze again.

Dang it!

I nodded at her and took my things with me when he said something which made my face more heated up.

"Take care of yourself, my dearest girlfriend"

...

Going back home, I saw a familiar figure in front of our door. Squinting to look at the man, I was shocked to see him.

It's Ru Wu Jie.

What is he doing here?

I walked towards him and tapped his back. He slightly jumped, it seems like he doesn't know that I'm behind him.

He was pacing a lot from what I can see, he was also mumbling with incoherent words.

Why is here? Did something happen?

For a moment, I forgot that he was with me to the hospital and sent me home. How ungrateful of me, I should thank him later.

"Why are you here?" I ask straight as he looks a bit uncomfortable.

He was fidgeting, something that I've never seen him doing before. He's a perfect man, calm and collected.

What happened for him to be acting this way?

"Ru Wu Jie?"

He snap back, opening his mouth and closing it at the same time. His actions confuse me and I'm already nervous by the time he state his reason here.

"Uhm... I- I need to tell you... I have to tell you the reason...the reason I...l-left"

With his words, I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep again.

***
Hi people! How are you? Still feeling bored? Me too!

Anyways, I really wish that this quarantine will end, but if the virus still can't be handled, we can't do anything about it.

Stay home people! Stay safe as always!

Thank you for the votes and comments!! I love reading your comments and I hope you share your insights on this story too!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!