05

The weekend arrived and I was getting ready for the party in London. I stood in front of my wardrobe and I looked through my clothes. Okay, fancy party, fancy clothes?

My fingers trailed across dresses in my wardrobe. I had taken a few dresses to the UK but my most fancy dresses were still back at home. I grab a black dress out of my wardrobe and I get dressed.

I put on my makeup and I choose for a red lipstick.

''You ready? Because the taxi is here!'' Lex yelled and I groaned. I put on some parfum and I put on my heels and I ran out of my room.

''Coming!'' I yell back and I check my face in the mirror.

''You look beautiful!'' My mom yells out loud. She touches my hair and give me a kiss on the cheek. She does the same with Lex. Lex gave a disgusted face. ''Mom..'' He says.

''You two have fun tonight!'' Mom and dad say in unison. I grab my bag that I already had ready by the door because we are staying the weekend in the apartment from our aunt.

We walk out of the frontdoor and I wave to our parents. ''Come on.'' Lex groans.

''You can atleast wave, you grumpy cat.'' I say and I pick up my pace with walking so that I'm not behind. Lex is that kind of guy that drives away while you still standing there so I need to hurry a little bit.

We drove already for thirty minutes but we still have a little while in the car. ''Can you make a picture of me?'' I spoke. Lex looks at me and puts his phone away.

''Sure.'' He grabs my phone and takes some pictures.

laurirowan fancy party in the big city 🇬🇧

Tagged in this photo: lexrowan
Liked by 1546 people

sophiesmith wish i could join youuu
itzzjade fancy b*tch 😛
kikihudson beautiful bestfriend
yasmynmiller 😍😍😍😍
lexrowanfan uhm cuterowan i want to go, they are here in our city!!!! 🤩
landonorris wow 😳

We almost arrived in London. I keep scrolling through Instagram and see that lando also had posted a picture.

 I keep scrolling through Instagram and see that lando also had posted a picture

landonorris First prom date with carlossainz #menInBlack

Liked by 450,504 people

carlossainz we are fancy guys 🤵🏻
maxverstappen More like dad and son 👀
💬danielricciardo 😂😂😂
💬georgerussell HAHAHA LOL
💬alexalbon 😂😭😂😭
💬landonorris Shut up guys
💬maxverstappen sHuT uP gUyS
user1 fancy car fancy lando
user2 lando please follow me
laurirowan 🗣 a snack

We arrived at the party while we first dropped our bags at our aunt's apartment, like three blocks away from the party. You already heard the loud music outside. 

''You got your ID?'' Lex asked me. ''Yes.'' I answered. Luckely I am nineteen and you need to be eighteen to buy alcohol here in the UK but back home I still need to wait two years. 

We walked up to the bouncer. ''Wassup big bro.'' He said with a big smile and he gave Lex a fist bump. ''Good, good.'' Lex says with a big grin. ''Come on, you can walk through.'' The bouncer says, he didn't check our ID's and he points inside. 

''Have fun, you two.'' 

I give the bouncer a smile and while I walk inside I hear the roaring engine of a car but I keep on walking behind Lex. Lex straight walks up to a group of people and they all yell his name and start talking. Everybody was in suits and fancy dresses. 

''This is Lauri, my sister.'' He says. ''Hi!'' I say a little shy. I take a look at the big venue where the party is. I look at the bar. ''I'm going to get a drink.'' I say and Lex nods. 

I walk straight up to the bar and I order a gin tonic. 

After a hour, I had some more drinks and I was dancing with Lex and his friends. Some of them worked with him together at the movie that just released. I walk away from the group to order some more drinks. 

The same bar tender looks at me. ''Another gin tonic?'' He says and gives me a smile. 

''No, she takes a Martini.'' A voice booms in. Ugh, another boy that I need to brush off.

I take a look at the boy next to me. He had brown messy hair and soft eyes. He had a cheeky smile with dimples coming through. He wore a nice fancy suit with a bow tie. Damn. Wait......

''Hey, I didnt expect you here.'' Lando gives me a cheeky smile. 

''Hii.'' I smile back, the bartender shoves the Martini in front of me. Lando takes his eyes of me and he looks at the bartender. ''Just a whiskey for me.'' He says and his eyes found mine again. 

I give him a smile and take a sip of my Martini. I just applied a nice layer of my red lipstick but the glass already had a imprint on it. 

''You look beautiful.'' He says and takes the glass from the bartender and takes a huge sip. 

''Thank you, you look handsome your self.'' 

He smirks and I give him a playful smirk. ''Do you want to dance?'' His asks me and he eyes my dress. ''Sure.'' I say and I take the last sip of my Martini. I walk to the dance floor and I see Lando walking behind me with a huge smirk on his smile. 

After a while,  Lando and me were sitting in a booth and I was laughing the whole time. Some things that he said were not even funny but his own laugh was so funny that I laughed the whole time. 

''I had a nice time tonight dancing, but my legs hurt so bad.'' I spoke up and I pout. ''So do I.'' He gave me a big smile. 

Lando shoves closer to me and he shoves a lock of hair behind my ear. I look right in his blue eyes. I also slide a little closer.

''Lauri! Here you are!'' Lex runs in the booth and looks at the both of us. He is also very drunk, I can see. ''It's time to go.'' He says and he tilts his head a bit. I don't think he recognizes Lando. 

''I want to stay, it is just past eleven.'' 

A girl joins his side Lex and he puts one arm around her hip. ''Hey Lau.'' She smiles, she is one of his friends and colleagues I think. '''Hi.'' I said lazy and gave her a smile.

''I can take her home.'' Lando finally speaks up. 

''Fine.'' Lex says. ''I don't really know who you are but I believe your word.'' Lex laughs and he takes the last sip of his drink. 

''You can actually also keep her, she's annoying all the time.'' Lex laughs out loud. He is more drunk then me I think.

''Okay, bye.'' And he and the girl leaves. The moment was already ruined so, we had a few more drinks and I met some of his friends and colleagues. He told me that this was an event for famous people, a kind of gala to meet eachother.

The night turned into midnight, we sang along to songs and danced the night away.