Training and arm wrestling - filler

It was an hot afternoon in a hot summer at meteor city, and we were at my place.

"Man it sucks, it's really hot outside" Phinks said while a vein was popping out of his forehead,
"Don't complain" feitan said, I was reading my manga on the couch while drinking cold water, I looked at phinks and replied "Well I hate it but it's summer what else could you expect phinks?" .
"How can you live like that? You just don't do anything, you read sleep eat and stay in your damn garden, you just procrastinate" he replied, I looked at him a bit confused, sighed and replied "How can you have this much will? You always want to train or do something or kill someone", "I like fighting but relax is great" feitan replied.
"So? What are we going to do?" Phinks asked,
"Uh? Don't say 'We', if you are bored just go at the gym, basically half of your house is a damn gym" I  listlessly replied,
"Please no, no gym again" feitan said annoyed,
"Come on guys we could train together, it would be better for everyone, if we stay together we could have fun and the time will pass faster" Phinks replied trying to smile, I looked at him confused, that fake smile was terrible, "Yo phinks you don't need to fake being friendly. Okay I'll come but I am not going to train" I said as I stood up from my couch, "Great, what about you feitan?" he asked really excited, he seemed a bit like a dog, initially doing that fake puppy smile and the all excited about lifting weights he is very simplistic and easy to read in a certain way, though more you try to understand why he does something less you understand how does his mind work. "Yeah, only simple training no hard lifts" feitan said a bit bothered.

Thinking about it phinks was way more caring than how you would've expected, he likes having people that he trusts always around at the point of pressuring us even to do workout with him.
Who would've thought that you could find people like that inside the troupe?

When we finally arrived at his house we were a bot shocked, "Phinks you planned this all along didn't you?" I asked a bit annoyed, "What does make you think that?" He replied, he was already on the defensive, "You response has already told me everything that I needed to know" I said as I entered his house.
"Phinks you never clean, look , all in order" Feitan explained, "Uh I periodically clean, you two just got lucky with the timing" he said while looking away, I looked at feitan and he looked at me, we looked back at phinks and both replied at the same time "Liar", then I teased him a little, "you even cleaned your house? You really care about us uh?" I said giggling, "care about people opinions, like schoolgirls" feitan said, "Shut up, you are just lucky" he replied as he started going to the basement.

I sit down on the small couch in his basement while they were training, I really didn't want to spend all those energies, I just wanted to stay relax, unfortunately though after half an hour I felt a little bit too lazy, I mean, I wasn't doing anything while they were training.
They took a pause to drink a bit of water, I stood up and started doing some stretching,
"Uh you changed your mind" Phinks said,
I nodded.
I moved my right arm behind my back, making my way up between my shoulder blades, then I moved my left arm behind my head slowly reaching the other one, then my fingers touched, then my full hands were one on top of the other, then I grabbed my wrists and phinks shouted "Stop that, stop it it's making me uncomfortable, how can you do that?", I looked back puzzled and replied "arm mobility you know? Look I can keep going", "Ahh, for fuck sake" he was grossed out like a little girl,a muffled laugh left feitan's mouth, I teased phinks with a laugh, then I lifted up my left foot, I put my calf on my left shoulder and put my foot behind my head, his expression was clueless, like if he saw a martian or some kind of human spider.
I looked at him sighed and explained why I was doing this 'spider moves' "Phinks your training consists in improving your phisical strength, my consists in improving my agility and mobility.", "Uh that makes sense, you are far from enhancement after all" he said, I looked back at him and replied "It's not really about that to be honest, it's more about countering enhancement or more in general anyone who doesn't use ranged attacks", "You weak enhancer, Why not train strength" Asked feitan, "I don't need to since I just need to touch people to kill them" I replied, "And I am more talented in enhancement than what you guys think" I said a bit smugly, "talented in enhancement? I'll kick your ass in an unarmed brawl" Phinks replied, "You couldn't, remember I only need to touch you, I won't let you charge up" I replied trying to tease his pride, "Has a point" feitan replied, then phinks sat down trying to argument his points, "If rypper cyclotron hits you, your aren't even dead, you are just pulverized" He said looking at me, "Do you think that I am different, let me touch you" I jokingly said, "Let away those filthy hands" he angrily replied, "Scaredy cat" feitan said, "Look I have no fear when he touches me" feitan said, honestly I'm impressed he really did spoke well for once, "Of course fei doesn't fear me" I said as I touched him with five fingers.

The day after

Damn even today was really hot, no humidity
Just sheer hot air, we were at Danchou's house, there was everyone, no actually kortopi wasn't there, I haven't seen him in a while.
"Why are we here?" I asked, "Oh Tey, it's been so long, I am thrilled to compete with you too" Uvogin said, "Competition? What kind of competition could this be? Uh, actually, Arm wrestling?" I replied, "Yeah the last time we did the arm wrestling tournament was long ago" Nobunaga said.
"Is everyone ready?" The boss asked,
"Good" he replied to himself, the first match was shizuku against shalnark, shal won without difficulty. Then shalnark against pakunoda, he won with even less difficulty,
"I think that shizuku would win against pakunoda" shalnark said, sure enough in the next match shizuku beated pakunoda.
Then the boss started writing names in paper pieces, "Why?" I asked to machi, "Because the assault team has a separate arm wrestling tournament from the resource squad" she replied.
Then The boss asked if I could choose two random paper pieces, I opened them and the first match was Nobunaga vs franklin, "Uh oh seems boring" phinks said, the match was one sided and franklin easily won.
This time Machi choosed two paper pieces and the result was machi vs Tenshi, "Good one" she replied, "We'll see the results of don't training phisical strength at all" Phinks said, "Or maybe we'll see the results of having a natural talent in enhancement" I replied laughing a bit,
"Oh Machi the tension is eating me alive" I said joking, "It cannot be helped, you never change" she said, three, two, one, Go!
She started to dominate me a bit, "You know? Arm wrestling is a lot about the skill" I said as I changed the position of my hand, in that way I was more hooked to her hand and I could use my elbow has a fulcrum, to cut it short the match didn't last long and I won, "Easy, that didn't last long, I would've liked a more challenging opponent" I teased, "Stop that" she said annoyed, "Oh sorry I am just joking" I replied.
"Now losers against losers and winners against winners" The boss instructed, I looked at that giant that was waiting for me, and "Oh fuck" was the only thing that I could say, both phinks and feitan laughed, "Scared by franklin?" Phinks asked teasing, "Scared about my arm" I replied, machi beated Nobunaga but I wasn't paying attention, I sat down and looked at Franklin who was a bit concerned, "Don't worry franklin I was just joking, go ahead" I said, the match began and actually I was surprised by myself, At the end I lost but actually that was a really fought match, it did last long and was really hard for both of us.
After that I had another couple of matches, I won against feitan but not by far, I mean it was way less fought than me vs franklin but still a decent match, I lost against hisoka, he won against franklin but wanted to try against me, he said that he was surprised, then I also lost against uvo who wanted to try against me, though he encouraged me with good words.
The final ranking was

Uvo "The tank"

Phinks "The golden pharaoh"

Hisoka "The freaky clown"

"Machine gun" Franklin

Tenshi "The jerk"

Feitan "The english teacher"

Chrollo "The boss"

"Iron" Machi

Nobunaga

"Techy boy"shalnark

Shizuku "The maid"

Pakunoda "the mistress"

If you're asking yourself what's wrong with this names, all I can say is that someone was a tad bit drunk a wrote those names on the board, the boss found them funny and wanted to keep them even though Nobunaga didn't want to.
If you are wondering who made those nicknames I think that you can figure it out by looking at them, He's such a prideful idiot full of vanity, it really can't be helped.