twenty six

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MY RYAN-" jaemin screamed out throughout the whole cafeteria but was cut off by the sound of the bell.

chenle stuck his tongue out, "too bad hyung. you can't kill me today."

jaemin was about to attack chenle before his two lovers held him back, "calm down jaemin... you wanna make it to college don't you?"

jaemin sighed as he gave a glare to chenle before taking his food tray away and leaving the table, "try not to make him explode for once." jisung tapped chenle's shoulders before taking his food tray as well.

"jisung wait for me!" chenle said grabbing his food tray.

jeno and renjun shook their heads simultaneously, "kids these days..."

meanwhile, mark was about to grab his food tray and head out of the table but donghyuck grabbed his hand, "hyuck let go. i got class in two minutes."

"let's go on a date." donghyuck said giving a small smile to mark, "what the fuck do you mean? we got class-" and that's when mark was dragged away from the cafeteria or you could say, the school.

"where the hell are we going?" mark said as he was being dragged by donghyuck.

"amusement park!"

🦋

"why the hell did i come with you- OH SHIT IT'S GOING DOWN AHHHHHHHHH" mark screamed for the millionth time in the pirate ship ride.

they were currently in lotte world riding the ship the goes up and down, "oh shut up mark. just have fun! we need to have fun!" donghyuck said grabbing mark's hand as they once again went down.

they rode it again a few more times before stepping off the ride, "hyuck, i'm kinda hungry."

"do you wanna get cotton candy?" donghyuck questioned fixing his hair as it was quite messy from the ride.

"sure." mark said happily.

the two began walking to the cotton candy station that was a few feet away. as they were walking, donghyuck noticed two kids playing with a bouncy ball.

suddenly, one of the boys threw the ball too far it was headed in mark's direction.

quickly, donghyuck ran towards mark and grabbed one side of his leather jacket to protect mark from getting hit.

mark looked up to see donghyuck smiling at him, "be more careful babe."