ITS SHOWTIME

TADAAAA! Suprise suprise!❤️❤️ Guess who gave an EARLY UPDATE FOR YOU ALL❤️❤️❤️!!!

Let's start!!

Sidharth fisted his hand, while shehnaz smirked at his reaction. Though just in a minute reha came and sat on his lap and kissed his neck lightly and said, Why are you using these mild perfumes? Remember I got a STRONG one the way you like.
( Flashback, Sana- Asim you know I don't like STRONG perfumes, apply mild ones na! It so goood!)
Sid says, vo..aise hi mann kiya!
While here sana couldn't take it anymore, she got up from the chair and went to her vanity.

She looked at the mirror and said Mujhe kya horrha hai?
Mujhe kyun bura lag raha hai jab koi ladki ussko chhuti hai. Kyun? Jabki Mujhe pata hai ki kuch Dino mei we will be OVER! Toh kyun Mumaaa? Kyunnn? Mereko isse ab Bahut durr rehna hoga, he is AFFECTING ME SO MUCH!!
She broke down and then she while crying, she slept with her head down on the vanity table.
It had been 20 mins since Sana had left, Sid started to feel weird. He got up and quickly went to her vanity and saw her Sleeping so peacefully like a baby.

He went forward towards her and put her hair strands behind her ears when shehnaz suddenly woke up.
Sana- Tum yahaaaa?
Sid- Vo..vo..
A voice - Tujhse Milne aya tha bey!!!!
Sid looks back and sees Vishal and he then scrunches his Nose.
Vishal sidehugged him and went to shehnaz and said, shehnuuu kya hai tu? Mai tere aas paas nahi hota toh Tu Chhot laga leti hai Khud ko!?
Then Sana like a baby started to explain him everything and started showing her wounds.
While Sid smiled and adored her baby side, which he gets to cherish rarely.

Then Vishal holds her hand and says chal let's go out to eat something, you would feel better I know tujhe anxiety horrhi hogi for tomorrow.
Sana- Haye tujhe kaise pata? Yaar I wanna have Chinese today!
Vishal- Chalo baby!!! Sid, I will drop her home don't worry!
Sid smiled while shehnaz didn't even once look at him.
Here Sid started to mimic  them, OHH TUJHE KAISE PATA? OH MEREKO CHINESEEE KHANA HAI! Huh Vishal se hi shadi karleti!!!

Then Vishal and Sana sits in the restaurant while Sana was narrating the whole incident to him. Vishal laughed and said, woah you guys are something else. Btw sun Tu kisi bhi NOAH SOAH ke saath NAHI JAYEGI!
Sana- Nahi yaar, ab izzat ki baat hai, sidharth ke samne boldiya !
Vishal- Tu Bas ab meri baat sun dhyaan se ( then he tells her something while she giggles)

It had been 10pm, Sana was about to get out of the car when Vishal said Ab thordi acting karee tumhare pati dev ko jalani ki?
Sana- Kaise?
Vishal- Act like you are sleepin!
Then he picks her up in his arms and rings the bell, while he whispers MOTI KAHIKI ITNI MOTI HOGYI HAI TU!
Sana whispered with closed eyes, Vishal Mai tera muh Tod dungi!
Then sidharth opens the door and gets so shocked and worried and says Kya hua issko?
Vishal- Kuch nahi, so gayi thi car mei so I thought..
Sid- you could have CALLED ME MAI LEJATA!
Vishal- arre koi nahi Mai upar..
Sid takes Sana from his arms and says you must be getting late so you go home, I will take her up! Thanks man bye! And he closes the door.

While Vishal smiled and said, pyaar toh tum dono ko hai, Bas ehsaas ki baat hai!
Here Sid was boiling with anger while Sana was praying to all her gods that he doesn't bursts on her.
Sid put her on the bed, removed her shoes and covered her with a duvet and closed the lights.
Shehnaz opened her eyes and thought kya tum yeh humanity ke naam par kar rahe ho or ya you... no no how can you?
While Sid wears his shorts and his tee and lays down next to sana.
Sana thought to have some fun plus she wanted to take some badla of how the girl kissed him.
She snuggled inside him and in sleep she acted like she went forward towards his neck and kissed it lightly, Sid got blank. He started to feel all kinds of currents going through his body.

Then Sana went forward and then in sleep pushed her hands inside his tee and keeping her hand on his bare chest..Sid's breath hitched, it was hard to control ! But he somewhat ignored all his feelings and slept while Sana internally laughed at his reactions.