🦋 Introduction, Categories, and Rules 🦋

Hi, it's Emma! Awards are always fun (at least for me) and I'm pretty sure most people are bored out of our minds right now. I'd been toying with the idea for months now, and decided to do it.

I'll only be taking 7 entrees in each category for now. If I get some judges other than me, I'll increase that number. 

The Awards are closed for new entries. I am still accepting judges and will be until June 1st. If you want to judge and didn't submit a judge from in time, pm me and I'll see what I can do. Those who have already entered, you'll get the  results by June 23, unless we need to stretch that out.

Here are the categories.

Fanfiction. | Duh. This is me we're talking about. I'd prefer if it were one of my fandoms. Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Divergent, Kingdom Keepers, Percy Jackson, MCU, or Young Justice (5/7)

Romance. | I'm a sucker for romance, especially YA romance. Sarah Dessen's books, The Fault in Our Stars (haven't gotten around to the rest of John's books yet) (14/14) | Closed

Dystopian | I know this technically falls under the sci-fi umbrella, but I'm not the biggest fan of much else sci-fi, but I love THG, Divergent, and I'm making my way through the Maze Runner series. I'm currently reading The Death Cure. (1/7)

General Fiction | That's self-explanatory (11/14)

Fantasy | Closed. Unless I get a fantasy judge, please submit in the general fiction category. (7/7)

Mystery/Adventure | (4/7)

Short Story | (2/7)

That's all the categories for now. If you want to judge, I'll have a form out soon.

Here are the rules.

1)The password is butterfly.

2)Be nice.

3)No smut. I do NOT read smut.

4)OTHER mature content (e.g. self-harm, violence, abuse) is allowed. As is LGBTQ+ content.

5)Tag three people. Preferably more, obviously. I'll probably have a tag fest, though, so...

6)It has to be in English. My French and Spanish aren't good enough yet.

7)Password is actually Flutter

8)You can enter 2 categories. Trying to let everyone in here.

9)Follow your judges

10)ADD THIS TO YOUR LIBRARY SO YOU'LL RECEIVE UPDATES!

11)Add the tag butterfly2020 to your entered story/ies.

12)You can change the title, or your username, but tell me first.

13)Tell me what your favorite movie is, too, to help make sure you read these throughly.

14)Judges can enter too, even in the category they chose to judge. But their book will obviously not be judged by them.

That's it for the rules, for now, at least.