My Wife Poke Me Chapter 14: No team, no assistant

Mo Jinxi's felt that his great pride had just received humiliation, "You look down on me?"

"Um." Tang Shinian admited generously. He has no money yet he pretended to be a loaded man while treated a woman as his cash machine. She looked down on a man like this.

He didn't get the money, and he even got humiliated. Of course, Mo Jinxi wouldn't take it down. He blurted, "Do you think that if you live in Shi Family house then Shi Mubai will marry you? I tell you, it will only happen in your dream."

Tang Shinian smiled: "Oh, thank you for your kind words."

Mo Jinxi touched his nose and left unwillingly.

Tang Shinian didn't stay there, and sent a text message to Han Xiaoxiao, intending to find her.

When she went out, she saw the sneaky Xia Xixi standing not far away.

Xia Xixi didn't feel embarrassed. Instead, she walked with a smile, and glanced behind her, "Shinian, why are you here?"

"I need to do something."

Tang Shinian couldn't bear Xia Xixi's superficiality, so she didn't say much and left.

Xia Xixi bit her lip and stared at Tang Shinian's back. Since when did she know Mo Jinxi?

——

During this time, Tang Shinian has almost integrated into the crew of "You Are Young".

There weren't many scenes of the female No. 3 in the movie. It was estimated that it will end in a few more days.

Tang Shinian didn't have her own team, not even assistant. In short, it was bad.

If you want to survive in the entertainment industry, you can't do it without your own team.

Ruan Yue was already a big shot at the film level, so she must make herself stronger as soon as possible to fight with her.

Tang Shinian remembered that it seemed that an agent of an entertainment company had watched her before and wanted to sign a contract with her, but all were rejected by the original owner.

Therefore, the matter of finding a agent must be done for the future.

After a day of filming, Tang Shinian was a bit tired. She took off her makeup, changed her clothes, and left after packing.

When she went out, the crew called her, "Ms. Tang."

Tang Shinian smiled politely, "What is it?"

The staff handed the contents, "On the day you fell into the water, I found this on the steps. It should be yours."

Tang Shinian looked down, and it was an earring.

Her role as Gu Beinian in "You Are Young" was set to be small and fresh. Except for putting some thoughts on clothes, she did not wear such showy earrings.

So this was not hers ...

Tang Shinian took it and smiled, "Give it to me, thank you."

The staff member shook his head in embarrassment. "It's alright."

After putting the earrings in the bag, Tang Shinian left the crew and rushed to the house.

At noon, Cheng Yan called her to go back for dinner at night. Since she didn't have anything to do at the moment, she agreed.

Cheng Yan really treated Tang Shinian as her future daughter-in-law, and had good impression of her.

As soon as Tang Shinian entered the living room, Cheng Yan pulled her and smiled gently, "Niannian, I ordered my servant to buy some clothes for you. See if they fit well."

Cheng Yan was too enthusiastic. Before Tang Shinian said anything, she was pulled upstairs.

In the original cloakroom, there were a lot of clothes without tags. "I'd like to purchase some more, but the cloakroom could not fit."

Tang Shinian only felt this warmth when her mother was alive. She said sincerely, "Thanks Auntie."

"No need to thank me. Niannian, just try the clothes if they don't fit well." Cheng Yan had no son,while her only son Shi Mubai acted so indifferent , so she really treated Tang Shinian as her precious daughter.

"Um." Tang Shinian took a piece of clothing to try on.