2: Kidnapped

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Where is he?" Mr. Kim asked for the 20th time and now Jin and Jimin were feeling scared.

"Um.. Uncle, he is in the washroom." Jin said with hesitation as he saw his uncle getting red due to anger.

The bride was waiting for his arrival as well so that she can enter the hall and it was already been almost half an hour since the blond disappeared.

"Everyone is waiting for him.." Mr. Kim said through gritted teeth and clenched his fists, looking really pissed.

"Um.. ok let me see him," Jimin suggested and Jin also nodded as both males walked to the area with the hope to find the blond.

"I swear.. this boy will be beaten up by uncle if he didn't come with us right now," Jin mumbled while walking, and Jimin also nodded as both knew how Mr. Kim always treated Taehyung.

Jimin opened the door of the washroom and found it empty, feeling a bit of hope, he opened the different stalls but all were empty except for one.. they thought that Taehyung must be in, and after patiently waiting for a minute finally end up knocking on the door.

"Tae.. come out man. Your father is getting angry now." Jimin hissed on the door but soon backed off when they heard a clicking sound.

The door opened but their hopes died when someone else came out.

"Oh, I am sorry for disturbing you." Jin politely apologized as the man scowled at both boys before leaving.

"Where the hell he is?" Jimin whispered-yell while boring his eyes to every stall once again. Jin also panicked a bit having a gut feeling that something was off.

"Wait let's ask from waiters, there must be more restrooms.. maybe he is changing somewhere," Jin suggested though he was badly panicking about the situation. Jimin nodded and both left the washroom.

They asked different waiters and were informed about some more restrooms in the big banquet. Poor boys checked every restroom and changing room as well.

"Damn... Taehyung where are you!" Jimin huffed in irritation, having turmoil about where to find the blond.

"I should've gone with him" Jimin grabbed his hair in frustration.

"Hyung... what if.. i-f-"

"No way. He can't. You know that Jimin." Jin quickly cut him off.

"But he is nowhere to be found.."

"Wait.. he can't run away. You know he agreed to this marriage happily. He can't." Jin rambled while thinking hardly what to do.

"We have to inform uncle." Jimin gave him a pleading look and Jin shook his head.

"Jimin we have to.. what if something bad had happened with him? We have to tell him as soon as possible." Jin started walking towards the main hall again.

"WHAT?" Mr. Kim yelled at both males causing them to flinch. They both told him they couldn't find Taehyung in the whole place and his phone was already with Jimin, so no way to contact him.

"HE DITCHED THE WEDDING!" Another loud voice echoed in the room as Mr. Kim untied his bowtie harshly, throwing the clothing piece on the floor he sneered. 

"I don't think so uncle.. he can't do that. He agreed happily." Jin started to defend his younger cousin but it was of no use when the opponent had already his mind set up on a single thought.