Arc 1-3 : Face-Slapping the Film Emperor and Empress (Entertainment Circle)

Yes, Zhou Xu was gay, that had never changed. He didn’t want to recall anything from the hundred worlds he had experienced. But now, since he controlled the system, he was happy to find a companion for himself.

“You are Zhou Xu?”

Please visit chrysanthemumgarden.com

“Yes.”

“Hello, I am Han Zikui.”

“Hello.”

The two men shook hands. Zhou Xu was not humble nor fawning, and his expression was even a little bit arrogant. This arrogance, Han Zikui saw, had a distinct style.

“The audition was good, remember to stay in shape.”

Zhou Xu’s chin was slightly raised, his eyes narrowed and imposing. He was arrogant and uncontrollable like a newborn calf. Even if in front of him were mountains of daggers and seas of flames, he could walk with ease. This kind of charm was not something that anyone could have, especially with his pretty facial features, making him so beautiful that people couldn’t open their eyes.

“I don’t need Han Dao’s reminder. I know.”

“Very good.”

The two were talking, and there was a knock on the door. Han Zikui’s eyebrows slightly creased, but immediately returned to normal and said, “Come in.” Then, Zhou Xu and Zhang Hanshu once again met.

It really was a small world. Zhou Xu bowed his head. In his eyes, it wasn’t a taunt, but a joke. He and the protagonist seemed to be tightly bound to each other, and it was nothing but an ill-fated relationship.

Sun Yue also saw Zhou Xu. Although she was unhappy, because this was Han Zikui’s office, she could only ask for other’s opinions and politely say, “Han Dao, are we going to talk about things that is not suitable in the presence of unrelated people?

Han Zikui didn’t say anything. After all, the fewer people knew about who brought money into the group, the better. This was not a good thing for all the people concerned, especially Zhang Hanshu. If someone found out, they would likely blow up this information, and eventually it would even become a stain in his life.

This was what the entertainment circle was all about. There were many cases where it was easy to be popular and “dirty”.

Seeing that Han Zikui did not oppose, Sun Yue and Zhang Hanshu thought that he had acquiesced, so Zhang Hanshu politely said to Zhou Xu, “Zhou Xu, you should go out first, we have something to talk about.”

With a snort, Zhou Xu scornfully said, “First, I did not want to stay. Second, it should be Han Dao to ask for me to leave. What is your place?”

The scene was suddenly awkward. Zhang Hanshu didn’t expect that Zhou Xu would not even give Han Zikui face, and embarrassed himself in his office. But since he started first, Zhang Hanshu thought, then don’t blame me for my rudeness.

“Zhou Xu, Han Dao nodded his head just now before I said that. Furthermore, I don’t know when I offended you, but you oppose me everywhere.”

Zhang Hanshu said it very cleverly. Although it was only a simple sentence, it only pushed responsibility directly on Han Zikui’s head. That meant to scold Zhou Xu for scolding Han Zikui, but he was gambling on this because no one dared not to cross Han Zikui.

But what Zhang Hanshu didn’t expect was that Zhou Xu actually went to Han Zikui and asked him, “Han Dao, if you want me to get out, just tell me straight. If you don’t make a sound, I will interpret that you want me to stay.”