Arc 1-4 : Face-Slapping the Film Emperor and Empress (Entertainment Circle)

Zhang Hanshu’s eyes instantly became red. He embraced Sun Yue and began to kiss her before they finally rolled into bed.

At the same time, Zhou Xu and his grandfather began a never-ending chess game.

Because his grandfather had no sense of shame, he took back bad moves as easily as eating and drinking. The matter was not really serious, but his opponent was Zhou Xu. Zhou Xu, dead or alive, would not let him do over his moves, so the house became a battleground.

Zhou Guo was the most stubborn person in his life, so he had to win. Zhou Xu, as his grandson, refused to let him win in the least. They were in the living room doing their best to win, and their faces grew red with anger. Zhou Qiang, who was watching TV, finally got fed up and picked both of them up and tossed them into their rooms.

After throwing them, Zhou Qiang laughed. He felt like the family was somehow becoming more and more like a real family.

“Dad, what are you laughing about?”

“Zhou Yang, what are you saying, who is laughing foolishly?”

Zhou Yang took out his cell phone with a blank expression, snapped a picture of his father, and then showed it to Zhou Qiang, saying, “This is called a foolish laugh.”

“You little bastard!”

Zhou Xu, who was locked in his room, supported his forehead with a gentle smile. He had given the original owner a happy and stable home, completing one third of his goal. The other two thirds were to be their pride, which depended on the success of his acting career, and to come out of the closet to them sooner or later and get their blessings.

Through the wall, Zhou Xu heard his father Zhou Qiang say, “Dad, Xiaoxu seems like he still wants to act, ah.”

“Stop sighing. I didn’t support it at first, but acting is a job that our family’s child is capable of doing. Look at how happy Xiaoxu has been the past few days, ah.”

“Dad.”

“That’s enough, stop it. If acting can make Xiaoxu this happy, I will support him.”

“I don’t support it. The entertainment circle is too messy. I know the circle is filled with dirty things. There’s too many to count. How can I be willing to let him be subjected to suffering? You see it too, that especially with Xiaoxu’s temper, how can he not be bullied?”

“Son, how about if we change his agent using our money? And while we’re at it, we’ll find two bodyguards, so that if somebody dared to plot against him, we can know in advance.”

“I’m afraid Xiaoxu won’t be willing to go along with this. He’s stubborn. You see, we said some time ago that we won’t let him act. How long was he noisy and bad-tempered ah?”

“So then we have to exchange it secretly. Is his company called Huaxia Entertainment?”

“Mmhm.”

“There’s someone I know that’s on the board of directors for Huaxia Entertainment. Maybe I can ask him a favor.”

“Dad, who do you know?”

“Han Kun. Wasn’t Xiaoxu picked by Han Zikui a few days ago? Han Kun is Han Zikui’s father. No matter what, that old bastard would still give me face.”

Zhou Xu adjusted his posture then leaned against the bed and laughed.

Because the original owner always confronted Zhang Hanshu, he became the biggest villain in the world. If he had known a little about the ways of the world, he would not have died so miserably. Even his grandfather and father who loved him so much were guilty of a crime. They were blind, heartless, and didn’t think.