Arc 1-6 : Face-Slapping the Film Emperor and Empress (Entertainment Circle)

As he slowly turned around, Zhou Xu’s smile on his face finally disappeared. He looked deeply at Zhang Hanshu and fell down.

Silence…

……

“Clap clap clap clap…” At the sound of the applause, Zhou Xu stood up and looked extremely bothered. He said,  “What is this applause, I am the one who had the killing, not the cast and crew.”

The assistant director gave Zhou Xu a bear hug and then rubbed his hair into a mess. “Baby, you played so well, come, give me a kiss.”

Zhou Xu, in disgust, pushed the assistant director’s face away, and then everyone else came up. Some touched his face, some hugged him, and then everyone was excited. Zhou Xu’s entire body was lifted up, and together they all threw him several times in the air before putting him down.

Han Zikui coughed aloud and said, “That’s enough. There are still three scenes of Zhang Hanshu’s that hasn’t been filmed yet. Don’t make any noise.”

Everyone put Zhou Xu down. Not far away, Zhang Hanshu tightened his hands into his fists, clenched his teeth, and blue veins were prominent on his neck. He was clearly the protagonist, but everyone was looking at Zhou Xu. He had such a bad temper and he was obviously a rich second generation, so why?

Zhou Xu went to a place where no one could see him and then the corners of his mouth hooked up. Everything was under his control, and the feeling was wonderful.

He had experienced more than a hundred worlds, and his acting skills could be described as perfect and top-notch. In addition, he had not forgotten at all the memory of more than a hundred worlds, especially his painful deaths, which were etched into his memory.

A few days later, Zhou Xu came to do three or four close-ups, and then the film was officially finished.

Before the banquet began, Zhou Xu was asked to say a few words. He stood up impatiently, raised his glass and said, “Eat and drink fast, then go home and rest.”

After he finished, he sat down, and the crowd burst into laughter. After the laughter died down, the assistant director couldn’t help touching Zhou Xu’s head. The crew was really tired during these few months. Sometimes they could only sleep for three or four hours a day. Zhou Xu’s concern, they already understood, they just have to bend backwards to understand.

The assistant director’s hand had not even touched Zhou Xu’s head yet before he was knocked away by Han Zikui with a “pa!” “Don’t touch him with your hands.”

After that, Han Zikui rubbed his own palm on Zhou Xu’s head and was met with Zhou Xu’s “pa!” “Your words also applies to you.”

Later, Han Zikui let Zhang Hanshu say a few words. Zhang Hanshu cried excitedly and talked sensationally. Thank you, I’m touched, very grateful. Several young girls were moved, but most of the older men were secretly thinking that he should finish speaking quickly before they starved to death.

When Han Zikui went up to speak, he picked up his glass and drank it. He said casually, “Eat and drink fast, then go home and rest.”  

The banquet hall was filled with laughter again, and after that, the film’s post-production and publicity period began. During this period, Zhang Hanshu’s reputation continued to rise, and Sun Yu used Han Zikui’s reputation to increase Zhang Hanshu’s reputation. Although the practice was disgusting, Han Zikui didn’t say anything.

Zhou Xu quietly followed Han Zikui’s lead. Nothing else was done. There was an entertainment program that wanted to invite him to be a guest, but he refused. Anyway, he had no shortage of money. Han Zikui’s money was enough for him to use for a while.