31

TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of rape.

"Hurt?" The omega snorts. "Don't be cute I got raped by one. The fat fucking bastard pinnend my down and raped me, and I couldn't do shit because I'm just a dumb weak little omega."

Jungkook listens in silence, wishing he could touch the elder. Hug him, to calm his no doubt shaking body down.

"I started uni late because I couldn't bare being around alpha's and then my parents finally got me into that dumb omega school where I met Hoseok and Namjoon. I can't stand alpha's and I can't stand you being one because like any other alpha you want to overpower me. You want to pin me down and fuck me, you want me to be your obedient little fuck toy—"

"No!" He says. "You got me entirely wrong! Whenever we do something like sexual or when I grabbed you the other day my wolf disappears! And just now it howled to tell me off when you were hurting!"

It's silent for a while. So he speaks up again. "I'm sorry about what happened to you Tae, and if I could get my hands on that motherfucker I'd beat him senseless. I should've read the signs correctly and I didn't. I'm sorry."

Taehyung remains silent.

"I think we are mates." He finally says.

"But you want an obedient omega, which I'll never be." The elder mutters. "Do you understand what it's like to be with me? I will never submit to you, because whenever I do I get a panic attack. You won't ever be able to be in control during sex or cuddling because I can't handle that. You won't be an alpha Jungkook!"

His heartbreaks at the omega's broken voice, how hurt he sounds and how part of it is his fault. He shamed the omega for standing up for himself, he triggered the omega multiple times and all because he's an alpha.

"A good alpha protects his little omega, my wolf has been trying to do so but I was to stubborn to listen. I was too caught up in what everyone thinks an alpha should be than what one really is. I protect you, I care for you and I do not let anyone, including myself ever hurt you." He rants, suddenly feeling confidence in his words. "I've always looked up to you, you were always my strong, powerful hero and you still are. Not a single day in my life have I ever felt afraid of my fellow human but you, you fought for your place in this world and you fight everyday. You might be an omega but you're more alpha-like than any alpha could ever be."

Slowly the door opens and the omega launches himself into his arms. The two stumbling back but catching themselves right before the fall over.

Jungkook pressing the younger close as they silent stand there holding one another. Unsure of what exactly is going to happen from here on now but both happy they're in this moment right now.