Y/n: 69/69

"HEEEEEYYY Y'ALL!!!!! GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!?" You popped up on the screen, violently shaking the camera back and forth. "WE'RE AT 69 CHAPTERS!!!!!!"

"NICE!!!" Denki yelled from the back. You jumped away from the camera with a smile.

"Not only that, we reached over 500k reads!! Thank you so much for sticking around this mess of a book. So, as a celebration of both of these awesome milestones, this chapter will be EXTRA vulgar and inappropriate! Hope you enjoy!"

"WAIT A MOMENT!!!!" Denki drop kicked you. "YOU FORGOT TO SHOW THEM!!!"
You blinked up at him for a moment before a wide grin came across your face.

"Hehe... you got the stuff?"
Denki unzipped his massive trench coat.

"Oh yeah... I got the stuff..." He whipped something out from his inner pocket. "What's this?"

"//DRAMATIC GASP//" Said Denki, "MERCH?!?!?!"You just put your finger to your lips

You just put your finger to your lips.

"Shhhhhhh..."

~
You were sitting back in class. In between the hot cheeto girl and the Target sign.

"Oh shit..." You leaned towards Yaoyorozu. "What's the bitche's name up there?" She blinked at you quickly.

"Mr. Ectoplasm?"
You slapped your hand loudly onto the desk.

"THAT'S THE BITCH!!!!"

"Miss Y/n, please try to be less disruptive while in class," Ectoplasm scolded.

"I DON'T NEED TO TAKE THIS FROM SOMEONE WHO PRODUCES WEED FUMES FROM HIS MOUTH!! YOU COULD BE ON A CONSTANT 420 HIGH!!"
Ectoplasm sighed.

"Everyone knows that spot is reserved only for you, Miss Y/n."

"... AAAAWWWWWWWWEEEEEEE!!!!!!" You were suddenly attached to his side, hugging him with all four of your limbs. "THAT'S SO SWEET OF YOU!!!!!"

"Please unattach yourself."

"... fine..." You slowly slid yourself off of him and slugged your way back over to your seat.

"How did..."

"Shh, don't question it," Denki interrupted Jirou.

~
Class over, it was now time for lunch. Your favorite time of the day.

"Hey, you got any legs?" You asked. Lunch Rush stared at you for a moment.

"Legs...?" He repeated. You nodded.

"Yep. Legs. Or embryos, even. I like my children undercooked."
Lunch Rush slowly moved away from you.

"We... we have rice..."
You thought for a moment.

"Okay, that'll do."
Once you got your food, you stepped away from the counter where Denki greeted you.

"Yo! Look what I got," he said, holding something up. You tilted your head at it.