°19

Some of y'all questioning what type of school teaches this and idek but it's wattpad and it's for the book purpose 😔
I'm having fun with awkward Jisung tho can't lie

"Miss, are we done yet?" A student called out, groaning when they were nowhere near complete with the mini essay they had to type up about the information they had been provided with

"Okay next exercise, face your partner with your legs crossed."
Seri let out a big sigh, giving up and laying down on the floor, wanting to leave already.

Jisung's eyes flickered down to her and she unwillingly got back up, tucking her hair behind her ear before facing Jisung.

"Okay, Boys what would you say to motivate your partner during labour- go ahead."

Jisung's jaw almost dropped.
Why was everything so extra and awkward? He'd rather watch the birth video a thousand times.

Seri blinked at him expectantly, waiting for him to begin speaking but he opened his mouth for nothing to come out.

"You've got this, I'm so proud." The voice of Jeno infiltrated the two of them and Seri glanced back at Jeno before turning around back to Jisung.

"Uh..." He trailed off, scratching his neck before giving an awkward thumbs up.
"Good luck?"

Seri's face was blank, no reaction to his words and he began to want to wallow in his detrimental awkwardness.

She pursed her lips in what he thought was irritation and Jisung panicked, reaching out to pat her on the head, mentally cursing himself.
"Y-you can do It?"

Seri inhaled sharply, staring up at him and watching as he began to get panicked and flustered.

Unable to hold it in, she burst out into laughter, bending over to laugh out her hearts content, patting him on the knee comfortingly.

"You're so cute oh my god, your face!" She spoke in between her laughs, reaching out to pinch both of his cheeks.
"What am I going to do with you Jisung?" She smiled, shaking her head.

°
"You and Seri seem to be getting along?"

Jisung kicked the stones mindlessly under his feet as he walked alongside his friends.
"I don't know," he shrugged, looking down at the ground.

"Why?" Renjun inquired and the younger boy sighed heavily.
"I'm just so awkward...I hate it."
"Hm," Jaemin hummed, rubbing his baby doll's back. "Maybe you need to get to know each other more- ask her a few questions."

"Yeah, she seems like a nice girl!" Jeno said with his eyesmile showing, patting Jisung's back and the younger glanced at Jeno- knowing Seri liked him.

"How are you not awkward and immature?"
"You're not immature Jisung-ah." He said with a frown. "Why do you think that?"

The boy shrugged, looking down at his trainers as they walked.
"You're just...I don't know."

You're just everything I want to be

"Maybe you feel awkward around Seri because you don't like her and you're uncomfortable." Donghyuck commented and Chenle laughed, looking at his best friend knowingly.

"Or you like her."

I don't usually have my characters catch feelings this fast but it's nice to show Seri's development into liking him and Jisung becoming less awkward etc you know

I still don't know how I feel about this book