🌸Roku🌸

KOHARU

Wednesday

It's Wednesday and classes are over. I'm at the gymnasium with the rest of the club and we just finished warm-ups. I'm currently walking towards the storage room to go get the balls.

"Kiyoko-san really is a beauty!" I heard Tanaka exclaimed. He just arrived probably because his classes just got finished.

"I absolutely 100%-no 200% agree!" I heard Yuu's excited and pumped up voice.

"Look at the picture she sent me! I even made it my wallpaper!" Tanaka bragged and showed off Shimizu-senpai's picture on his phone. Yuu was, of course, in awe.

"Stop shouting you two" said Ennoshita, while mopping the floor.

Afterwards, Tanaka left early skipping practice because of an important matter he had to do. Hinata ran towards me to help carry them out.

"Please don't be sad Haru-senpai" He started blurting out.

Eh?

ʘ‿ʘ

Atashi? (Me?)

"What? Who's sad?" I asked not getting what he said.

"There's a lot of guys out there who's definitely worthy of you!" He added, pumped up.

"What's this about, Hinata?" I asked again and he looked at me innocently.

"Well didn't you like Noya-senpai?"

My head exploded.

HOW

THE

HELL

DID

HE

KNOW?!

It was like a nuclear bomb dropped and left nothing inside my mind. I was brought back to Hinata after a few seconds and so I immediately denied!

"You are clearly mistaken, Hinata! I don't like him!" said me.

I like him very much but you mustn't know! ʘ‿ʘ

"Hm? Is that true? I feel like you're lying to me Haru-senpai!" He replied resilient.

Well, as a matter of fact I am!

Now believe my lies and forget that we ever talked about this!

"I already said I don't!" and another lie from my mouth. "And if I did, why would you think that I'm sad?!"

After that question he looked more concerned and even gave me a worried look.

"You didn't know it, Haru-senpai?" Hinata asked again.

Now what do I not know this time Hinata?!

"Know what?"

"Noya-senpai likes Shimizu-senpai" He said casually and I stopped for a second. "Although he was like that along with Tanaka-senpai, I feel like they really like Kiyoko-san"

I stayed silent. I don't know what to say in this situation actually.

Why did I even ask?!

Should I act hurt? Or jealous? Or be passive? Or should I tell him that I already know of it?

What should I do......!!!!

"Oi, what's taking you guys so long?" Kei suddenly walked in.

"I was telling Haru-senpai about-"