Pose For The Cameras.

9. POSE FOR THE CAMERAS

Cookie and Lucious get freaky during a photoshoot

"Mrs. Lyon, they're ready for you."

Cookie nodded and waved the assistant away. She stared at her reflection in the mirror for a moment, simply admiring herself before emptying the remainder of the champagne into her mouth. Women Weekly had reached out to her last month wanting to put her on their September cover. Cookie had been reluctant, claiming to be too busy with her work at Bossy Media but Lucious and Becky had insisted on her taking up the opportunity.

"Baby?" she glanced over her shoulder at the sound of her husband's voice calling her name, softly. She smiled at him as she rose out of her seat to take his outstretched hand. "You look stunning, Cook." he complimented in complete awe as he raked a focused gaze up and down his wife's appearance. "Think we hustle them into giving us time for a quickie?" he questioned, pulling her closer to him with eyes burning with hot fire.

Cookie chuckled and slapped his chest, playfully. "Come on, stupid," she mused, brushing past him to step out of her trailer. An assistant waited outside the trailer, eager to guide her to the set where the photo shoot was taking place. Cookie looked over her shoulder to see her husband casually strolling behind them, his devilish eyes firmly concentrated on her ass jiggling in the deep ruby red gown. When their eyes met for a moment, he winked.

"Cookie, darling!" Martha, the photographer exclaimed, gleefully. "You look beautiful." she complimented as the two women air-kissed. "Lucious Lyon, handsome as ever." Lucious kissed Martha's hand as Cookie wiggled her fingers in the direction of a few designers she'd worked with before. "It's a shame we aren't doing a couples shot this month. You two would've been perfect for it."

"There's always next month." Cookie interjected, slyly.

Martha's head nodded. "Indeed. You'll be the first names I put on my list for suggestions to the Big Boss," she promised before she wrapped an arm around Cookie's waist and guided her to the set; a classy looking bathroom scoured in marble and mirrors. "Sit your sexy self on that," she patted the sink area. "And get comfy."

Cookie did what she did best when posing for a photo shoot; she got in the zone. She fluffed out the long inches her personal hairstylist, Tym, had installed and lifted on leg onto the side, showcasing the red heels on her feet. She looked over to see what her husband was doing for a moment and snorted when she noticed him in the centre of the room with sunglasses on his face and a newspaper in his hand.

"That's great, honey, but can we get you raising the other leg on the side too. Tuck it under the other...yes! Just like that, darling."

Cookie tilted her head to the side so she could just feel the tickle of coolness from the mirror against her cheek. Her lips pouted as she fluttered her eyes to a close. Silk legs adorned in baby oil shone underneath the light and glowed alongside her brown milk skin. Lucious was took away by his wife's beauty, genius, and courage. To have her on his arm and to be the Mother of his sons was more than a man like him deserved, but he treasured every moment he got with her.

"That's it, Cookie. Give us face!"

 Give us face!"