Sleeplessness

Harriet pov :

After speaking with rose for few minutes, I told her everything and her expressions were priceless.
"So my innocent best friend is no more innocent.. "

"stop it okay "

We both went down to see alex and zayden sitting on couch speaking.
There are always together, I sometimes doubt are they both straight..?
" what are you speaking love birds " I asked sitting opposite to them

"what birds " alex asked

"love birds " I said and both alex and zayden face turned pale and rose started laughing.
"what's making you laugh " alex asked rose

"none of your business, you carry on with your lovey dovey chat with your lover " she said
"Whose my lover now "

"zayden " I replied

"babe what did you have for breakfast" zayden asked
"babe han " rose hit my shoulder with hers.

We played true or dare, later watched fault in our star movie, prepared lunch together.
All the while alex and rose were arguing with each other and zayden was very cute, even though he doesn't know anything to cook he helped me like washing vegetables , bringing me things which I needed, not to forget his flirting skills have reached to another level.
This is what I needed - a break from all the external problems.
I asked rose to stay with me for one night for which she happily agreed but someone was sad.

I felt like laughing seeing zayden's face when rose agreed for sleepover.

"dude where are you going " zayden asked alex, we were sitting outside speaking what not..? some random topics.

"home " he said standing up
"stay here.. " zayden said listening to which both me and rose started laughing.

"ugh angel.. should I prove you how much I love you.. " zayden asked smirking, my face flushed instantly.

"Not today please, cause she is gonna sleep with me " rose said wrapping her hand around my neck.

"She is sleeping with her so can you stay here tonight.. " zayden said to alex and both of them made some signals which I didn't understand a bit.

"okay..! " alex sighed and sat next to zayden.
"So tomorrow we have inter college basket ball match " alex said

"oh yeah I forgot about it "
"The only thing you remember nowadays is your angel " alex said which made me smile, zayden looked in my direction and winked.

"dude something is seriously wrong with you, from when did you learn smiling and blushing "
"shut up " zayden replied.

Rose and I were speaking about random things when my phone buzzed.

zay - angel did you sleep..?

me - not yet.. why.?

zay - iam unable to sleep..!

me - why..?!

zay - iam missing my angel..!

Wow, can he be more sweet..!!
me - should I be happy..