Chapter 43 Bat-Panic in the Batcave

Third pov

When Damian snuck away from the three sleeping teens (it had been surprisingly hard. Especially since he really did want to stay) he met up with the others in the batcave.

"So, let's get to the point immidietly. Do they know about us because their theories are hitting way close to home." Tim said seriously.

"But she does have a point."

Everyone turned to Jason.

"Why didn't you tell us to wear pants, B?"

Bruce just grunted.

"Okay, back to it. The young heroes up there are uncomfortably close to the truth. What do we do about it?"

Everyone thought about it.

"If i may, their theories are only that, theories. And they are very logical ones too. Batman does indeed need access to a large sum of money and most wealthy families have butlers and miss Marinette is entierly right in that master Dick and master Jason should have been wearing pants." Alfred calmly stated.

"What about the circus comment?" Jason asked.

"Miss Marinette is a designer, knowing clothing styles is her job." Alfred reminded him.

Bruce sighed. He's too old for this. "We'll just have to wait and see. Damian, you need to be extra careful since the rogues seem to gravitate towards Marinette."

"I will, father."

"Good. Now it's time for patrol, I'm calling Barbara tomorrow."

And with that they headed out.

**********************************************************

Time skip

Marinette woke up on the couch together with Adrien, an already awake Chloe and Damian (who she'd apparently used as a pillow).

"You're awake early. There's still two hours before school." Chloe said. "Which is good because i need to get back to the hotel and change."

Damian nodded. "Dick should be able to take you. He's supposed to be early at W.E. and he's already driving Tim. Despite being a supposedly functional adult he shouldn't be allowed to drive." He shuddered as he remembered the last time Tim drove him anywhere.
(Funnily enough Dick had been the one to stop the car and issue a ticket for reckless driving.)

"Who's waking Adrien?"

Chloe put her phone down. "I'll do it. You two go get ready for the day."

Marinette just shrugged as she and Damian left.

I know it's short but the next chapter will be as long as i can possibly make it.

But for now i want to give you guys a few updates.

I'm currently not too well physically. I have chronic pain and it drains my energy and i sleep a lot.

I'm watching all the DC movies/ reading all the comics i can to give you guys as accurate characters as possible.

I have started a Damienette one shot book for those of you that are interested.

I'm still putting a lot of books on hold. This one will continue though.

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)