badboyhalo x Reader

"Thank you for watching the stream muffins! I'll see you all later." The honey brown haired boy says before stopping the recording for his stream. Y/n darts into the room as he finishes and jumps in his lap.
"That stream was too longggg..." she says, her voice muffled by his jacket.
"I'm sorry my little muffin... I'll make it up to you." He chirps.
"Cake?"
"Cake!" They giggle. They grab out all the ingredients to bake a chocolate, vanilla marble cake.
"Crack one egg in a large brown and mix with dry ingredients.. then..." Y/n reads the packet out to herself while Bad had already started pouring his mixture into a pan. He looks over at Y/n.
"Need help?" He asks, a warm smile painted across his face. Y/n blushes and nods.
"Yeah.. that would be awesome!" She smiles back. Bad stands behind her and helps, guiding her hands over everything. Her face grows redder and redder with every breath she can feel in her ear from her pale skinned boyfriend. They finish off the cake mix and pour that in the same pan as the other, using chopsticks to swirl the colours around. They place it in the oven and Bad turns to Y/n. "So what now?" She asks curiously, awaiting for his reply.
"Hmmm... perhaps we can..." without warning, he places his cold hands on her stomach, under her shirt. She shivers with delight. He leaves a trail of gentle kisses going from her forehead to her collar bone. He then lifts her up and carries her to their bedroom.

______________________________

Ok so I think Dream x reader should be nexttttt or George.... either or. Anyways, don't forget to check out my other story, Skeppy x Reader ~ I love you.