119

After Bella hang up, her eyebrows frowned up. I wonder if it was an illusion. In the words just now, she seemed to hear Tony's tone with a trace of loss. It must be her illusion. Tony should only want to get rid of her. When he thought of Tony, Bella that he would not have much appetite to continue eating.

"Tony cal?" William asked casually, but his eyes were dark. "Mmm, he said that he had torn up the divorce agreement. he wanted me to sign another one." Bella said willingly, she only thought that there was something wrong with the divorce agreement.

But...

How could there be a problem with the divorce agreement that Vanessa had given her? I'm afraid Tony wanted to do something, right? However, she didn't want anything, and Tony had no plan at all. "Do you need my help?" William asked.

"It's okay. I can face theses things myself." Bella was willing to refuse. She didn't think it was necessary. She didn't want anything. Tony had no reason not to divorce. Besides, even if Tony did not want a divorce, Vanessa would not have agreed to it, would she?

"Mmm, I'll call you if there's anything." William did not force her. after all, it was better for her to handle the matter herself. "Mmm, okay." Bella stunned slightly, and then nodded, agreeing. Fortunately, she was full too. Bella put down the dishes and wait for William to finish.

"Don't eat anymore?" William frowned. "Mmm, I'm already full. eat slowly." Bella to lean back on the chair lazily. Seeing Bella's face was soft. No matter what, this little woman relaxed in front of him, it meant accepting his existence. As for the others, step by step, she would definitely into him.

He wiped the corners of his mouth and stopped eating. he asked for Bella, "You quit your job, what do you plan to do in the future?" Bella to straighten up. This was something she was worried about. Although Walker too her private job, it was not always her own, and... Because of Vanessa and Tony's relationship, she could not find a job in New Orleans at all. If I wanted to live my life, I'm afraid it would be a little tough. 

But she didn't want to be sympathetic, and she didn't want to have any close relationship with William. No matter what, she could just feed herself. "Let's take it easy later!" When Bella to say this, his face fell a little stunned.

After all, she did not have a job, so she could not see the future. "I'd rather come back and design the villas for the Maple Villa!" Bella was a little surprised. He didn't think that she would bring it up again. When she first realized that William was Mr. Steiner, her only thought was that William was approaching her to another purpose.

That's why she resigned angrily and even left New Orleans. But then he found her in Hawaii, even save her regardless of his life. These things made her believe that he had no purpose. "I don't want it anymore. Walker took some private jobs for me. I don't think I have much time now!" Bella said willingly.

even though Walker was mentioned from her mouth, his heart was a little unhappy. "The private work is only temporary. it shouldn't take a long time for him to take it, right?"

Bella's heart tightened. Indeed, this private life was just a small villa. She could finish it in a short amount of time. William continued; "Walker is the CEO of the Miller Group after all. He can't always give you the company's work as a private work, so relying on his private work is not the way."

Seeing Bella did not want to say anything, William might know that she had already been shaken. he said, "Although you will take some private work, the money you earn will let you live on your own. It's not a problem." 

As soon as he heard that the child was brought up by Bella. William asked. "I think if you find your son, you'll do everything to bring him by your side, don't you?" Bella nod.