Undead Army

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

A map was displayed in front of us that was the kingdom. Bright lights were places that were currently being attacked. Asta charged out, he was going to the place with the most noise and Leopold followed behind him. Fuegoleon sighed at their antics before divising plans. I quickly excused myself.

"I'll be following the idiots"

Charging into battle without a strategy made them idiots. I jumped down onto the roof and ran towards the loudest noise seeing a man with one eye covered about to attack a girl. Asta saved her by swing his sword and killing the army in one go, screaming at the man he would protect it all. Six undead lay on the ground. The enemy tried resurrecting them but failed because of Asta's sword.

'Nature's Cry:Piercing Vines Double'

Vines that were faster and sharper came out of the ground to attack the rest. The vines pierced their torsos and other vitals before ripping them apart after swinging the around. Whatever that came too close to me, I would kick away before ripping them apart. Asta and I were fighting in sync which was exhilarating. The blood was pumping and my heart was going. Leopold suddenly called out to Asta.

"You're full of surprises, I expect nothing less from my rival! I thought you couldn't use magic so what's up with the plants!"

Did this person forget me already? Asta was confused before correcting Leopold and pointing at me. I waved at Leopold who was in awe about my lack of presence which is not something to be proud of. Asta turned back to the enemy as my vines restrained him into the building.

"Why would you attack innocent people?!" Asta yelled.

"Anyone ... Who doesn't acknowledge my power is guilty of Death!"

Suddenly, the ground shook a bit as stronger undead appeared. Asta was losing blood because a scratch from them was life threatening. One of the creatures ripped him out of the vines. I ran up to Asta's back and tapped it.

'Nature's Love: Major Blessing'

The cut on Asta's cheek and any previous injury healed itself. The girl trembled in fear. I had to comfort her, despair won't help anyone. I scooped her up in one hand as my other was outstretched towards the undead behind us. Asta was swing his sword at the front while I was ripping the enemy surrounding us in the back to shreds. The girl was crying so I smiled as well as I could.

"Don't worry, we won't let them hurt you!"

Noelle came over and encased us when a big attack came in. Leopold also came in to assist us with his pyromancy skills. He was a big asset. The undead army was all gone finally but suddenly we heard a loud noise, distracting us as a massive black portal opened beneath us. I realised and quickly threw the kid to the side and she landed on what looked to be her parents before I got sucked in.

Immediately, I recasted my nature magic to attack the stronger new undead. Asta was not looking good and neither were we with an enemy flying in the air. My vines grabbed it and pulled it to the ground right as it charged at Asta. Then, fire engulfed my vision but it didn't hurt me. It was beautiful red flames that turned the enemy to fried chicken in seconds. I let out a small gasp in awe. Fuegoleon's flames were so pretty. I was so caught up, barely hearing how Asta was his rival too until Fuegoleon yelled.

"LEAVE THE REST TO ME!"

The tables were turning in our favour yet something told me to stay as close to Fuegoleon as possible. Asta tried to fight but got chopped by the fire torch himself with a lesson on to keep calm. Leopold got up to fight with new determination and they both began fighting the enemies. I also used vine magic to bring them down to the ground before ripping into them. The enemy, Raddess started preaching his goals to us, how he was going to make us pay for being shunned. A defense undead spell caster appeared behind him called Carl. Fuegoleon somehow managed to break the shield making Raddess panic.