Chapter 1-The Beginning of F/N L/N

Narrator P.O.V.

It was a normal morning for The L/N family......WELL Mostly Normal.

F/N P.O.V.

"JAQUIS, YOU JACKASS!"I heard Zion yell

"I know I a- HEY WAIT A SECOND!"Jaquis yelled

I groaned because I have to wake up to this two idiots Bickering, wait let me rephrase that, one idiot of them is an Idiot. I got up out of my bed and put a shirt on before walking to their room and opening their room door, Walked up behind them and Slapping them both on the head with a very loud smack that Zion fell over and his butt was in the air. Jaquis eyes were gold for a second before he backhanded me out the room.

"KIDS WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON UP THERE!?"Mom yelled

"NOTHING B-"Zion was about to say bitch before getting hit in the head  again.

"Dick."Jaquis Said.

Well..My name is F/N L/N but most people call me Y/N. If you don't already know my story......

You.

Are.

About To.

I was born to Sara and John L/N. My dad is well...what people call...A...Villain. My mom has always been pure to the heart but...She will kick anyone's ass in a instant. My dad killed a bunch of People in building a couple of years again and Killed some water hero. I know people are always going to say You're not going to be like your father but...Its hard but anyway where were we?

I would hit my room door.

"YOU PRI-"I almost said before I saw mom standing there with a belt.

"Hi Mom,Bye Mom!"Jaquis said zooming out with his bag.

Wait a second...Zion's not on the floor...Ah shit.

"MOM,WAIT, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I screamed while getting my ass beaten.. My ass is red now.

I walked out of home with a sore ass,some food, and My Bag.

I texted Mina I was going to be late a little.

JAQUIS P.O.V.

"HOLY SHIT!"I said running from MiMi.

MiMi was chasing me because i stole some chips from her a couple of months ago.

Its not fun at all because of her vampirism quirk.

She caught up with me one day...Lets just say my blood type was negative.

"I SAID I WAS SORRY!"I yelled.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"Mimi yelled.

I stopped running for a couple of seconds making her stop also.

"No."I said and ran away.

MiMi stood there for a couple of seconds.

Well...Her real name isn't MiMi. Its Mirako Hensu but Everyone calls her MiMi.

MiMi was in front of me now...and she Jumped onto me.

LIME WARNING:

MiMi Bite my neck and Kissed it while I moaned.

Jaquis:"Ah~M-iMi~We c-can't d-do t-this ag-gain."

MiMi stopped for couple of seconds

MiMi:"Why not~?"

She rubbed her Private Area against my already hard Member.

I did the best thing I could do which was kiss her.

The Kiss caught her off-Guard and she let me go. I took this opportunity to get up and run to U.A.

LIME END

F/N P.O.V.

I was walking to U.A to take the Exam. I bumped into a Green Haired Girl.

 I bumped into a Green Haired Girl

???:"I'M S-SO SORRY!"

She Started to pick up my things while I picked up hers.

Me:"Here."

I gave the things back to her.

???:"Thank you." 

Me:"No problem. F/N L/N."

She gasped before regaining her composure.

???:"Izuka Midoriya."

I reached my hand out and she shook it.

Me:"Well so you again someday Izuka."

Izuka:"Goodbye for now..."

END OF LONG AWAITED CHAPTER 1.

So I decided just to give you guys the chapter after waiting for so long and if I'm not Writing on this book. Just know I am working on my book Halloween. and If You guys don't know what halloween is...Just check it out. Its about college students and the supernatural.