Chapter 114- The Prince Is Very Sick (38)

Su Yan didn't lift her eyes to look at her and walked on the road she used when she came to the room.

Qiushi was angered by her disregard.

She looked at the pieces of paper blown by the wind, and fierceness flashed through her eyes.

After the time of an incense stick, the door of the bedroom was suddenly kicked open.

Because His Highness was with Nan Tang and Qiushi was originally a first-class maid, she was free to go where she wanted.

She was holding her skirt in one hand and her other hand clutching something unknown.

With a smug look on his face, she walked in with her hips swinging.

Su Yan was sitting in a chair, her head lowered and motionless.

Qiushi came over. 'Slap!'

She raised the pile of paper fragments in her hand and slapped it on the table.

"Su Yan, you have big guts, ah!"

Her tone was overwhelming.

Su Yan heard the sound, and slowly raised her head to look at Qiushi.

She trembled for a moment, then looked out at the gloomy sky outside.

From time to time, a cool breeze rushed in through the door, and it was cold and disturbing.

Qiushi sneered.

"Do you know how heavy the crime of having an affair with an outsider is?! If His Highness knows, you're better off dead than alive!"

Qiushi said, buzzing in her ears.

Su Yan only felt that the irritability in her heart was overwhelming.

Qiushi looked at her keeping dull and silent.

With a bang, she slapped it on the table again.

The paper on the table shattered.

Qiushi narrowed her eyes and had a cold expression on her face.

"I tell you, this time, no one can save you now! Go see head maid with me!"

Then she pulled Su Yan's sleeve and dragged her with her.

Qiushi, grabbed the scraps of paper on the table.

"Follow me!"
She pulled Su Yan with her as they walked out of the bedroom.

The voices of the two of them attracted many maids to stop and watch.

Su Yan lowered her head and let her pull.

But just as they stepped out of the door, 'drip', 'drip', and it rained.

Su Yan slowed down a few beats, and raised her head.

She looked at the raindrops falling down continuously from the sky.

She closed her eyes and allowed the raindrops to hit her face.

The rain is getting heavier.

The buzzing sound in her head finally disappeared.

She blinked her eyes, her eyes cold. She stopped walking and pulled out her clasped hand in the next second.

Lifting her white palm and watching the raindrops fall, she murmured, "It's raining."

Qiushi saw Su Yan resisting, and she took the chance.

"Su Yan, you're a spy! I tell you! With so many sisters present, do you still dare to deny it?!"

Su Yan listened to the voice and looked at Qiushi standing in front of her.

"You say that I'm a spy, is there any evidence?"

Qiushi laughed loudly, and she raised her hand.

"This is the evidence of your torn-up note that you used to interact with an outsider! You have nothing to say now, right? Hahaha!"

Qiu Shi 's laughter grew louder and she stopped when she laughed enough. She raised her hand and wanted to pull Su Yan's arm.

"Go! Follow me to see the head maid!"

As she spoke, she pulled her away.

It's just that she hadn't even taken two steps yet before Su Yan freed herself again.

Su Yan looked at the ball of paper in Qiushi's hand.

She kept silent for a while, then spoke in a low volume that only the two of them could hear.

"You found out, so you must die."

Qiu Shi sneered. "Who do you think you are? Do you dare to kill me in front of so many people?" I tell you, if I'm dead, you certainly can't live either!!"

Qiu Shi heard Su Yan whisper, "Kill her."

TL thoughts: omg this crazy b#tch.. thank god she's going to die now