57

Dean's eyes held fear inside of them. His heart pounded in his chest as Jessica tugged on his suit.

"Dean?" Jessica was trying to snap the man back to reality. "Earth to Dean?"

"Yeah?" Dean slightly shook his head and looked at Jessica.

"We need to find out who this ghost is and put an end to her. That way no one else has to die."

Dean slowly nodded his head. "Yeah, I'll—I'll call Sam." He got out his phone and dialed Sam's number.

"Have any of you seen this ghost before?" Jessica asked the two other women in the room.

"I've seen her in one of those pictures at the museum." Melanie said.

"Alright," Jessica turned towards Dean. "Tell Sam to meet us at the museum."

Dean nodded his head.

"Thank you for your help." Jessica looked at Camille. "We'll get this all sorted out, I promise."

Camille smiled. "Thank you."

"Sams heading over to the museum right now." Dean led Jessica towards the front door and opened it for her. "We'll meet him there."

~<•>~

"Well," Jessica looked around at all of the old pictures. "This is interesting."

The three had made their way upstairs and into a hallway.

Jessica was looking at a picture of three young children when a man had walked up to them.

"Are there any questions I can answer?" The man asked.

"Yes," Sam started. "Who are they?" He was pointing to picture of two women.

"Oh, the Fox sisters. Amoung the founders of Lily Dale." The man pointed at the picture now. "Kate Fox, quite troubled, apparently, but mesmerizing on stage. She's said to be able to levitate objects and foretell one's death."

Jessica's eyes slightly widened.

"That's her." Dean whispered to Sam.

"Her older sisters, Margaret perhaps not a natural psychic."

"So, full of crap." Dean replied.

"Yes, well.... she didn't have her sisters charisma, but she looked after Kate." The man paused for a second then continued. "Sometimes, one's true gift is taking care of others."

"So, What happened to them?" Jessica asked.

"Lived here all their lives." The man replied.

"Lived here and died here?" Sam asked.

"Yes, well... buried in the cemetery."

"Great, That was very educational. Thank you." Sam walked away.

Jessica followed the man.

"So Sam, how are you doing by the way?"

Sam sighed. "I'm getting by."

Jessica smiled softly and followed Sam outside. Dean shortly caught up to the two.

"We'll hit up the graveyard, dig up Kate?" Sam and Jessica began to walk towards the car.