1

Jimins POV
I look at myself in the mirror trying to straighten my tie. Feeling anxious as I take a deep breath.
My mom came behind me and started perfecting my suit as if it had dust on it.

"You know you have to do it"- She said.

"I know..."

"This could be the only way to save your father's buisness"

"I know mom"

"Great...we should get going now"- she said leaving me in the room to look at my reflection alone.

I look me in the eyes and I try to convince myself I need to marry her.

****

We get to the Min's house, not knowing what kind of girl I'm going to encounter, and that girl would be my future wife.

We enter the house and it's more than a house for a rich person. It looks like a billionaire house.

We enter the living room and there we encounter a couple who I assume to be the Min's.

"Good afternoon Miss Min"- My mother said.

"Good afternoon...oh and this must be your son! He's more handsome than the photos...I think Y/N will be very happy"

Y/N...that's her name...I think to myself.

At that moment someone came down the stairs. She was well dressed and had a pretty face. At least she's not ugly.

She came to us and greeted us. She was very polite.

"Y/N, this is Jimin. He's here for you to accept him as a husband"- Her mother told her.

"What?..."- Her eyes got big as she said. I guess she didn't know about this beforehand like I did.

"I think they should talk alone for a bit"- My mother gave the idea.

"But I-"

"Just go Y/N"- Her mother interrupted her, as the girl took a glance at her father and agreed.

Y/n POV
We went to the balcony and sat on some benches we had there. He sat by my side as I was just looking at my front, fixating one point, just thinking about this whole situation. Then, he cleared his throat and brought me back to reality.

"Let me get this clear...you and I are supposed to marry?...each other?...together?..."

"Well..uh..yes"- He said politely.

"..and you already agreed?.."

"Yes"

"W-.. what?..why? Why??"- I stuttered.

"I had my reasons"

"What if I say no?"- I asked.

"Then I would lose great opportunities..."

"But I don't know you! And you don't know me!"

"If you want to say no, that's up to you"- he said

I started to think for awhile. If I say no, then I would be stuck in this house and follow the kind of life my parents will choose for me, not forgetting the fact that I will beat up to death for going against them...if I say yes, I could actually have a chance to escape this hell...but still...I don't know him and I don't love him... isn't marriage suppose to involve love..?

"I need more time.."- I said.

"I don't think you have it...once we get in again, they will want an answer..."-Jimin said.

He got up, showing me that we would have to go back.
As we enter, I still don't have an answer, but I can feel all eyes on me.

"So have you decided darling?"- Jimins mother asked.

"I...uh... I....I need to go to the bathroom!..yeah... I'll be right back"- I said dodging the question and getting out the room to go to the kitchen to talk to Danielle.

Danielle is our cook, but she is like a mother to me. When my biological mother was spending her life ignoring me, Danielle was holding me in her arms everytime I fell and cried. She cooked me food to make me feel better and loved me just like she loved her own child. I needed to know her opinion.

"So how was the tea party?"- Danielle asked, mocking the rich life, once she saw me at the door.

"They're still here"

"Then what are you doing here?! You can't be here now!"

"Danielle, they want me to marry someone! What do I do!?"- I said kind of freaking out.

"Calm down, breath....is he cute?"

"What?!"

"If he is old, don't do it, but if he is young and handsome, you should do it! You could escape this hell!"

"But...what about love...?"

"Will you ever love if you can't get out of the house? Or get beaten up to death? Besides, you could go to college into something you actually like and they wouldn't know!"- Danielle told me.

I just stood there looking at her because I know she is right.

"I know it will be scary...you don't know him...but you can always divorce once you're totally free from your parents"- she continued as she held my hands and I felt comfortable. She is right... even if its not what I want to do, it's what I need to.

I go back to the living room and they stopped talking to each other once they saw me.

"I'll do it... I'll marry you"- I said, looking at Jimin in the eyes as everyone else heard my words. He looked at me as if he was surprised.