Quarantine Together

Finn and Sean have been living Together for almost a year. They rented an apartament in a Centre of Seattle for surprisingly pretty cheap. It might not be that big, but big enough for them two.

Sean was an art student in college and worked part Time in a local grocery shop. It wasn't the job of his dreams, but it wasn't bad either. He Just wanted to feel more independent and add his part of money to the rent.

Finn was a piercer and loved his job a lot. He thought about college a few Times, but nothing really seemed to satisfy him. The Man prefered to leave it how it is. The money he earned was good, he couldn't really complain. But it Got kinda terrifying how many calls from clients who decided to pierce themselves at home, he could get.

-

When they first heard about the necessary lockdown, their reactions were diffrent.

Sean thought it was awesome. He could finally have some more Time for himself and of course his lover.

He was looking forward to drawing, simply Just for fun. Catching up with all the new TV shows. Playing on the console etc.

For sure, he missed his family. Even his Little Brother's whining. And most importantly his best friend Lyla. But the two made sure to face time whenever they can.

Finn on the other hand was terrified at the beggining. First of all, he couldn't get his weed on. Second, it meant no parties. The Man was a social butterfly indeed. So not being Able to See his friends freaked him out.

But eventually he found good things in it. Not many would assume it, but Finn is a big book worm. The whole bookshelf was filled with his fantasy, poetry and drama. A few ones of Sean's - mostly crime. The dreadlocked boy had a lot of Time now to fullfil his Reading list.

However the Best thing out of it all for him, was defienietly sex. Well, Sean didn't complain about it either. It's Not like they didn't have a lot of it before, but at this point they were setting New records.

-

It was a casual quarantine Sunday morning when the two finally decided to get out of bed at 12 am.

"Breakfast?" Finn asked after giving Sean a gentle kiss on lips

"Mhm" The tanned Man responded with a grin on his face

Finn likes to get up early, breath the fresh air, watch the world lazily wake up.

Sean is an absolute opposite he loves sleeping in late. Staying in bed as long as he can. And of course he prefers to do that with his lover, so he does his Best to keep Finn's warm body in bed. Taking advantage of knowing that he enjoys cuddles and morning sex Just as much as he does.

He stood up, putting his boxers back on.

"You ain't gettin' up sweetie?"

"Just give me five more minutes"

"God, You're Such a sleepy head" He groaned

Sean never understood how Finn can be a morning person. Like... How could someone be so full of Energy in the morning? It still remains a Secret for him.

Finn wanted to use the free Time and learn how to Cook. So he's been cooking all the meals now. Well... He had his ups and downs. Almost burning the kitchen once. But practice makes perfect! Right? At least that's what he has been telling himself whenever he failed.

Sean liked that about Finn a lot. He never gave up. And could always cheer him up when he, himself felt like giving up.

Finn was like a sunshine. That one person who brights your Day. Brings light into your life. Joking and smiling all the time. So it was safe to Say Sean had a smile on everyday, Just at the sound of his voice.