Chapter 11

Chapter 11- Training With The Trio

"(Y/N)!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, WHEN I SAW THE NEWS ABOUT YOU AND IZUKU I WAS WORRIED AND SCARED THAT ONLY IZUKU CAME HOME IM SO GLAD YOU'RE OK!!" Inko screamed and cried while hugging you tightly

"M-mom it's ok, she's still ok! UA is allowing her to continue to stay with us" Izuku tried to reassure his mom, but was still clinging on to you.

"S-sorry Inko.... C-can you stop crushing m-me?" You wheezed out. She eventually did, but was still crying.
"Just as long as you two are safe," she sniffs. You gave her hug, reminding you of your mom back home. You feel a little regret in your chest.
"Don't worry, Zuku-Kun and I are strong, we can take villain attacks," you elbowed Izuku, making him flustered.

"Y-yeah mom, (Y/N) and I will now and train for the sports festival!" He claimed and grabbed your hand, running to his room as you heard Inko giggle. You two sat on the bed and were silent until you finally spoke up.
"Hey Zuku-kun, Present mic gave me this phone as a gift, but I don't know how to use it. Can you show me?" You showed him the phone in your jacket uniform.

"You did?! That's so cool!!" He awed, then shook his head to snap out of his fanboy mode.
"Ok so, the button on the side of it is the power button, press it to turn it on," You did just that and the phone lite up, making your eyes widen with amazement.
"Cool! What's next?" You asked him.
"Here, I'll give you my number and I'll text you so you could text me back," He took your phone and typed in him number and gave it back.

A ding was heard from your new phone and a message popped up. You stared at him a little embarrassed, making him tilt his head.
"What's wrong?" He confusing asked.

"I-I don't know how to spell."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And now that's YouTube, you can search any video up there and it'll show you," After hours of him explaining things, you finally managed to understand to work your phone, well kinda.
"Thank you Zuku-Kun," You heard another ding from your phone and saw it said unknown.

Unknown:
Greetings (L/N)!

"Hey Zuku-Kun, it says there's someone texting me." He looked at it and smiled.
"Oh! That must be Iida! I gave you his number and he texted me that when I got his too!" Izuku said. You nodded and began to type.

You:
Hello there, are you Iida?

Unknown:
It is actually! How did you found out it was me?

You:
Um, just a guess.

Izuku snorted at that, making you give a small smile.

Faster than Sonic:
Well (L/N), those are fine observation skills! I would like to ask you if you would be interested to train with me for the UA sports festival? As class representative, I would want to show you.