Appointments

Credit to Mia2409 for helping me with a few ideas for this chapter, if you haven't already please check out her stories

Oh my gosh I'm so nervous. Today the boys are coming to my office for cleanings. What if they're afraid? What if I mess up? Calm down Keller, calm down.

*Buzz Buzz*

Oh god they're here. "Hey guys welcome" I say as they walk into the office " so here's how it's going to go today, I'm going to give each of you a cleaning, take molds, and do X-rays. If there is something that needs to be fixed, it will be done today, okay?" "Okay" they respond. I look down at my chart to see who's going first "first up is Liam" Liam and I walk back to the exam room and he sits down on the chair "now Liam is there anything that's been bothering you lately?" I ask as I tilt the chair back "no not really" he responds. "Alright then open wide" I say as I turn on the light and grab my first two tools.

AFTER LIAMS CLEANING

"Alright Liam your all done and everything looks good" I say as I bring the chair up "Thanks Arianna!" He says. I then go on to do Zayn, Louis, and Harry's cleaning now it's Niall's turn. I walk out into the waiting room and call out his name "Niall it's your turn"

NIALLS POV
oh god I hate the dentist
they hurt me a lot
maybe if I make a run for it
no I just have to be strong and face it
"Niall It's your turn"
oh god I don't want to do this
no no no I can't
what do I do

ARIANNAS POV

"Niall come lets go back" I say. I notice how he seems to be a little pale. Nervous maybe? Oh well I'll just take it extra easy on him. "Alright Niall you can sit down and we can get started." I say. He slowly sits down and grips the arms of the chair. "Nervous?" I ask "Just a little" he responds. I tilt the chair back and turn the light on. "Open really wide Niall" I say. Suddenly be jumps out of the chair and cowers in the corner. "I can't do this, please don't make me" he says as tears start falling from his eyes. "Oh Niall I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to make sure everything's okay with your teeth" he only shakes his head and whimpers, then an idea pops into my head. "Do you want someone to be in here with you?" I ask him. He softly whispers yes please. "Who do you want?" I ask. "Liam please I need him" so I walk out back into the waiting room "Liam?" I call out. He gets up and walks over to me "what's up?" He asks. "Niall seems to be a little nervous and wants you in there with him" he nods and follows me to the exam room. "Niall mate what's wrong?" Liam asks while walking one to Niall. "I don't want it Liam I'm scared" Niall says. "Don't be afraid she won't hurt you Ni" Liam says and slowly Niall sits in the chair and grabs Liam's hand. "Alright Niall we ready now?" I ask. He slowly nods so I tilt the chair back. Niall starts to try and sit up, but Liam starts to push him back down. Niall suddenly starts struggling and Liam calls for Louis. Louis comes in and pins Niall down. Niall is a screaming sobbing mess, but somehow I'm able to get through everything. "Alright Niall your all done, now that wasn't that bad was it?" He just sniffles and buries his head into Liam's chest and starts crying. We walk out into the waiting room and all the boys comfort Niall. "Alright boys I will see you in a few weeks for tour. And Niall I'm sorry that had to happen, but it was just to make sure your teeth were healthy." He nods and says "it's okay I understand I'm just terrified of the dentist." I wave and they walk out.

WHAT A DAY😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒