Chapter One: Coming Home

I didn't know what to do I was now currently at my front porch. I haven't been here for a few years. I wonder what mom and dad are like now probably still the same scared humans who sent me away. I decided on ringing the doorbell and then knocking a few times "Ughhhhhhh" I groaned. No one was home too bad I wanted to rub in Elenas face how much hotter,stronger,smarter, and just plain better I have become. Last time I was here I was an entirely different person.
~Flashback~
"Hey you fat ugly bitch why don't you just leave no one wants you here" Elena said. The words hurt they really did but I wasn't gonna let her win. That day I made a vow to come back to Mystic Falls 100 times better. I wasn't gonna be fat,ugly,weird,awkward, and weak anymore that I swore.
~Flashback over~
I really kept my promise I came back looking like a model a sexy model. Well I decided that I was done waiting plus knowing my siblings they were probably at the grill. I got on my baby (her motorcycle) and set off for the Mystic Falls grill. "This is gonna be fun" I said to myself.
(Her outfit makeup, hair, and motorcycle)

Forgot her helmet it is important later

Get ready little sissy Nicola is coming

———————————————————————————
Hey sorry it's short I'm still thinking about this story please tell me if you guys like it or not thank you
☺️😊🥰😍😇🙏