31. Mr. Kim Jr.

"When did you fall in love with me?" Jungkook spoke lazily gliding his arm up and down the naked torso of his boyfriend laying his head on chest of his.

"There was no 'moment' that I felt like Yo! I'm in love with this boy.  But after that one day I kinda came out to you and you kinda freaked out and I kinda went M.I.A and you were kinda crying and I kinda sorta mighta wanted to kiss you and I was like whoa I kinda wanna fuck him right here."

"That's a lot of kinda for you to realize you wanted to fuck me?" the other chuckled at this loving the little patterns that jungkook was drawing  on his naked chest.

"And yet it's me with an ache in the ass right now. What about you tho?"

"I used to have really dirty dreams about you back in college." Jungkook hesitantly looked up to meet eyes as wide as saucers.

"WHAT?"

"Yeah. And then I used to freak out cuz I didn't even know how gay sex worked but that Laurence guy was my last straw where I thought 'Nu-uh I ain't letting that fifteen year old get in my way'.

"He was twenty three Jungkook. I never thought you'd be the jealous type." Taehyung gently carded his fingers to the silky raven hair.

"Well I am, so suck it up. And your phone's ringing. Jeez can you change this ringtone." Jungkook retorted at the blaring 'once upon a time not long ago I was a hoe' as taehyung grabbed his phone reading the caller ID 'NEW BOSS 🤤'

"What's with the emoji, pervert."

"You'd be one too if you saw what he looks like. Now sshh" Jungkook rolled his eyes and pouted continuing to roam his fingers on the smooth skin.

"Mr. Kim. Good morning to you too."
"Yes I'm on an off today."
"Tonight? Ofcourse I will."
"I don't say no to handsome guys."
Jungkook's pout intensified as he pinched the other nipple harshly.

"Ah" Taehyung yelped and slapped his hand away. "No no I just hit my pinky toe. I'll see you tonight then. Goodbye."

He hung up and glared at the boy beside him. "What the fuck was that for?"

"You were flirting with him right in front of me."

" I wasn't flirting. It's called licking-your-boss's-ass-to-get-a-fuckin-raise."

"Where're you going tonight?"

"He called me to his place at 6 to discuss some designs and then dinner afterwards."

"Oh I better choose my outfit then" Jungkook got up abruptly standing up stark naked and put on his slippers.

"What?"

"I'm comin' with you." With these words he was out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is so boring I wanna go home." Jungkook leaned his wieght on Taehyung's back who was bent over to his boss's table in his lavish living room drawing design of some sort. The boss that Jungkook was so curious about was nowhere to be seen.

"You say that one more time and I will stab you with this ruler. And get off my fucking back." Taehyung shrugged off the pouting idiot and faced him.
"I didn't ask you to be this jealous prick. He's married and isn't even gay!"

"You shouldn't have flirted with him then."

"Ugghhh I wanna strangle you."

"Everything Okay there, Mr.Kim?"

"Oh Sir. Good evening. I decided to finish up this design. I hope you don't mind."

"Why would I? That's what I called you for. I see you brought someone."