14

Jimin's POV
Damn, who knew Chim can be so forward in what he says.. and even more, an omega who seems to hate me be nice to him..

Ya know, this guy seems smart, but he really told Chim everything, expecting him to not tell me. Chim tells me everything, luckily for me.

So all I have to do now-

-BANG-

" I'm sorry sir but we are under attack by another wolf pack. " A random omega barged into my room and woke Yoongi up as well.

I growled at him and told Jin to not send some omega into my room anymore.

I quickly got up and looked out of the window, and saw the Dark Snow Pack leader, Taeyong, sitting facing us with his bodyguards while the others in his pack was fighting in my house, fighting MY pack.

I got everyone to gather in the safe room in the basement and got everyone to fall asleep. ' I'm sorry everyone, but this is for everyone's safety. I care too much to get y'all hurt. '

I teleported everyone to my backup house, it's in Busan, which makes things alot easier for me since they are far away. I stayed back to fight the pack, but made sure to give Jin instructions for when he woke up.

' I'm really sorry... See you soon ' I faced the pack and started fighting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiii, author erm.. let's not talk about her

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this rushed chapter, so sorry but I wanted to put something out and hEy, I've got a surprise in the next one so see you very soon😉
And...
Remember to always love yourself
💜🖤💜🖤💜

not checked