Dating

*Some of this is going to be cringy

After Bill and Dipper finished dancing, Dipper took a moment to look into Bill's face. While Bill smirked...his plan is almost complete, his Pinetree has finally fallen in love with him. Which means that he'll have a queen by his side when he ultimately takes control of the entire planet. 

"Pinetree...you've been staring at me for a while now." Bill said causing Dipper to blush. 

"I was just...um..." Dipper said before Bill started to laugh.

"It's quite alright for you to stare at me Pinetree. Especially since you're in love with me." Bill said.

"What? I'm not in love with you. I was merely..." Dipper said before Bill cut him off.

"Don't lie kid. I can tell that you're in love with me seeing how handsome I am." Bill said causing Dipper to awkwardly laugh.

"Alright. I'm in love with you. I admit it. I just wanted to see if you actually wanted to date me and not lead me on." Dipper said.

"Oh Pinetree. I would never lead you on. Unlike Ice Bag..I can see that you're a nice, charming young man who never gets time to shine because of his attention seeking sister." Bill said.

"Y...You really think that I'm nice and charming?" Dipper said.

"Yep. I can also see that beside that..there's a part of you that hasn't gotten a chance to come out yet." Bill said.

"A part that I haven't unleashed yet?" Dipper asked.

"Yep. But enough about that...I want you to know that I would gladly stop Weirdmaggedon if it means that I can rest my body against yours. And I would slay millions if you wish for me to do so." Bill said.

"So...you're in love with me too?" Dipper said.

"Yes. And I want you to be my boyfriend." Bill said before Dipper pulled him into a kiss.

"I'll gladly be your boyfriend Bill. And about what you said about Weirdmaggedon...I don't want you to stop." Dipper said making Bill smirk a little bit.  

"Of course Pinetree." Bill said as he snapped them back to their bedroom where they proceeded to cuddle. As they did so..Bill thought about his future together with his future queen and how he'll easily crush his enemies to show that he isn't someone to mess with. Eventually the two of them feel asleep while Mabel stared at Dipper's empty side of the bed. 

She hated Weirdmaggedon and wished for it to stop. But it was just wishful thinking on her part...Bill would continue it until he was the complete ruler of the world. But the worst part of it all was that her Bro bro wasn't by her side. Sighing...she hoped that she'll see her brother again before Bill had him do anything.

But that was just wishful thinking.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋