Harem

Hello and welcome to the first part of the Harem Chapter and this'll be for the base characters in the Harem(A.K.A. the ones who aren't from a separate AU or are an Crossover Character, as both of those categories will either be one big chapter or due to the picture size being capped at 20 I'll most likely make both of those separate harem chapters as well) anyway this is either the penultimate or final chapter of the night with the only other chapter I'm considering will be the Harem chapter for the Destiny of Fate, but don't worry as plenty of updates will be coming tomorrow  including the first ever fight in our brand new Vs. Series with the official title being Multiversal Arena and here is the teaser for that first ever historical fight. 

???: "You idiot.... it doesn't let the lizard out... it keeps him in!"

 it keeps him in!"

vs 

???#2: "I'm... gahrr... becoming a... Man-Bat!" 

That's right the first episode/chapter of this new vs series will be a battle between two mild mannered scientists who when trying to either help themselves or humanity turned into terrifying monsters with animalistic instincts and mental skills a...

That's right the first episode/chapter of this new vs series will be a battle between two mild mannered scientists who when trying to either help themselves or humanity turned into terrifying monsters with animalistic instincts and mental skills and becoming two animal based supervillains. Will the Lizard be laying in the sun.....from six feet under? Or will the Mat-Bat be left hanging......in a noose? Find out tomorrow or Monday for this epic launch to our brand new series, I hope to see you all there. 

It's Man-Bat A.K.A. Dr. Kirk Langstrom(DC Comics) vs The Lizard A.K.A. Dr. Curt Connors(Marvel Comics) and that's happening either tomorrow or Monday so stayed tuned. Anyway I'm your host/author of the night or day OverlordAKX and I don't own anything besides my account, this idea, and my OC's. As always sit back, relax, and enjoy the Chapter. 

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO 

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. All characters are above the age of 18 to avoid any and all underage sexual intercourse this includes characters such as Frisk and Chara. 

Undertale Harem

Frisk