7 • Back to place

"Perhaps it's just easier to smile and pretend everything is fine rather than admit my heart's little swollen from losing something that wasn't even mine"

.
.
.
.

It has been a long minute that they had a heated conversation but he was still processing with that shock. Keeping his running emotions aside he composed himself and entered inside the hall to join others.

Naira looked around the room and searched for her family members. Her eyes were already moist because she met him already. Now that would be another emotional ride when she would met her family.

"Naira!" Naksh exclaimed in happiness and the whole concentration fell over her. They were emotional seeing her after so long.

Naksh "You remember us?" He asked hugging her.

N "Bhai!" She cried hugging him back.

Keerti "Naira? Mujhe toh laga tha aaj bhi nahi aaogi Tum!"

N "I was forced to. Kabhi na kabhi toh aana tha. I can't let others suffer because of one person." She was definitely addressing "others" as him.

Kartik heard her words. He was hurt again.
Everyone understood the situation. It was not so tough to understand that they both had an emotional meeting as tears marks were visible on their faces.

Where Kartik was staring at his sherni who was so happy after meeting everyone. She was so nice with others but with him? What did he do to deserve this punishment from his love? She was all the time ignoring him. And that hurts.

Even Kartik's family met her. She happily met them without any kind of hesitation. No wonder she was adored by both the families.

Naitik "I hope you have a safe flight! You okay princess?" He asked keeping his hand on her head lovingly. She nodded smiling.

She walked ahead to search for her Nani. But she was nowhere to be found. For sure her Nani might be too much upset with her.

N "Nani?" She called her with almost love when she saw her.

First she didn't answer. Disheartened Naira started to leave from there thinking her Nani would not forgive her this time.

"Bitiya Rani!" That's it and they had long emotional hug.

N "I'm sorry!" She said between her sobs but her Nani was quiet. She broke the hug and faced her.

N "Please!" She held her two ears and made a cute face which could melt anyone's heart instantly.

Nani smiled at her cuteness. And took her in her embrace again. That cute reunion was seen by both the families. Kartik was glad that Naira's relationship with her nani fell back to place. Hopefully everything will be fine with time. Maybe someday she will understand him too.

K "Very good Nani! Apni bitiya rani mil gayi toh mujhe bhool gayi aap? That's not fair!" He said faking anger.

Nani then called him to join their hug. Naira was uncomfortable in that situation. So she was about to break the hug when Nani hugged both of them together tightly. Her hand touched his hand. But she decided to ignore where Kartik secretly smiled at his cupid Nani. Our Sherni is Sherni. She was looking at other direction.

___

Akshara "Humara beta bohot bada hogaya hai Naitik. dekhiye na humare taraf dekh bhi nahi raha." She said to Kartik who was hesitant to meet them.