When he kisses your Cheek

Your Pov

It's been months now since I've arrived here in Paris. Been a while since I've been hanging out with Marinette and her friends. Been a while since I've started hanging out with Luka.

We're pretty close now actually. I got to learn alot about him. The tiny little things I didn't notice about him when we first met. When he'd lie about something he would usually hide his hands in his pockets.

When he's saying the truth he'd have his hands out. And when he's surprised or happy he would usually rub his nape with a smile on his face.

Pretty interesting if you'd ask me. He's also really quiet most of the time and would be poetic and say stuff like "music is often simpler than words" and stuff and sometimes I wouldn't get it.

We're here at the park just chilling around like two friends on a perfect day. He's been working on this tune for a while now. He said that it was for somebody.

Probably for his girlfriend or something. I decided to help him out since I have nothing better to do with my life. Luka managed to score a three week vacay so it's just usually me and him waiting for his younger friends to hang out after school.

We've actually had multiple adventures, theres these things called akumas that possess people and makes them bad and stuff. There are also these legit ladybug and cat themed heroes who're there to capture those black akumas and purify em and stuff.

It's pretty confusing and I don't understand how they handle everyday being superheroes and normal people.

Luka says there are more heroes and I kinda wanna meet them. He's been bragging about this cool Serpent themed hero that has the ability of second chances or something.

"Yeah I'm sure he's greeeaat~" I rolled my eyes. I picked up my guitar and started strumming some simple chords. I've been working on this song for Marinette.

Her parents mentioned that her birthday was on the 9th of July and I can't think of a better gift so I'mma just write her a song.

"Tsk.." I clicked my tongue. As much as I love making music, sometimes the frustration of thinking of a melody gets to me. I'm not one of those patient people who's always calm and collective. Kinda like Luka. I'm nothing like them.

"Something on your mind (Y/N)?" Luka asked. He strums this calming tune that eases the frustration in me. "Yeah I'm fine haha. Just a bit ticked off. Making tunes pretty harder than I thought." I told him. He gave me a little hum and smiled.

"Your just out of inspiration. Wanna walk around to refresh your brain?" He stood up and offered a hand for me to hold. I took it and stood up and have him a little nod. "Yeah sure. I'm feeling like eating ice cream."

We walked around like weirdos just talking about stuff. These are one of those days I'd prefer over anything. I love a good chat, especially with Luka.

As quiet as he may seem, he does have alot of stories to tell. It's mostly about him and Juleka playing around like tweedle twins when they were little. They're pretty interesting.

We arrived at this place where the ice cream man was. I was thinking of a parlor but this guys in a icicle tricycle and it's pretty cool.

"Hey André. You have anything good for us today?" Luka asked. He was wearing a short sleeved top with white and blue stripes. Dark grey pants, and pretty legit shoes.

He also has a dark blue beret on his head, a thin red scarf around his neck which he ties at the front, and a pretty blue apron. He looks ice cream man professional.