Chapter 3

Zyras's pov

I woke up to an annoying sound of my alarm clock 'i didn't even turn my alarm on last night why is it on now?!' i groaned then turned to turn off the annoying, noisy object that i call my  alarm clock i sat up looking at the alarm clock 'is it possessed or something?' then it hit me 'im going to stay with my father and brothers in australia!' i instantly became nervous im not close with my father and brothers what will they think of me?
Its been 8 years since they last saw me.

i sighed 'ok zyra quinn miller, you can do this you'll do great they'll love you and you'll be a happy family the end!' after my attempt of motivating myself the door to my room opened and revealed my mom "good your awake! I guess the alarm worked perfectly in annoying you to the point that you are forced to wake up and turn off the object that you call alarm clock for the sake of having to save some precious time to sleep more, but that ain't happening dear, freshen up so that you dont look like a zombie and head downstairs to eat breakfast" after her little speech i just stared at her 'ok.... What's wrong with her.... And wait she teamed up with that stupid alarm clock! Aish i feel betrayed!'.

when she left my room i immediately took a shower then dressed up my outfit is just a simple white t shirt and jeans with white adidas shoes i dont want to provoke her just in case, I went downstairs to eat breakfast "one of your brothers will be the one to fetch you at the airport when you arrive at Australia" she blurted out i looked at her "i thought it was dad?" i asked, she just Shrugged "he have some work to finish that's why he couldn't pick you up, but he'll be there by dinner" she explained.

'ok I'll survive this!' after breakfast mom drove me to the airport. "ill miss you my dear" mom said as she kissed me in the forehead "take care mom i love you and ill miss you" i said as i hugged her and kiss her on the cheek.
Summer in australia here i come.

😊😂