Chap. 75 (King)

He finally appears huh...

I can feel an intense pressure coming from a distance. He is heading this way.

"You have killed enough of our kind. Or are you confident that you can eliminate us alone?" He says.
"Of course. Besides, that general of yours provoked and tried killing me first so don't blame me for what I'm about to do."

?!?!!

I snap and the remaining demons I held captive died.

"YOU!!!"

I smirk and jumps down the wall.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Provoke me, I will not just kill you, I will kill every single one of your kind." I say out loud.

"Psychopath." He says, finally appearing in the sky.

The demon lord with 5 of his strongest general is levitating in the sky looking down on me.

Heh...he is younger than I thought huh... So this confirms my suspicion.

In the past, the demon lord was a powerful but old demon.

However, now...its this young lad.

Which means only one thing: he is reincarnated like me. Though I don't know from what timeline, there is no way I could have influenced the change of the demon lord so he must be a demon who aims to be powerful but died in some sort of battle.

Finally, he shivers and sighs, dropping onto the ground.

"Arghhh!!! I can't keep up with the acting anymore it's so cringing!!"

Hmm?

All of the generals with him are women. they sigh and looks away.

"Hey, you! I'm actually really lazy to do this shit so let's get this over with."
"If you are lazy, why not just surrender and go back?" I ask.
"Because I still have a duty to protect my kind."
"And conquer?"
"Those diplomatic shit are decided by my subordinates in commands. I don't care about those as long as I get to sleep, play and have a harem of beauties."

...
I see. Not only did I found out who this demon really is, but I also know why he reincarnated.

The teenager in front of me looks like a normal human, only really strong demons can retract the red colour and mix in with the humans.

I snap and tried igniting an explosion behind him. He somehow not only stop the mana from colliding, but he also deflects the mana away. How did he do that? He is not even moving.
"What are you trying to do?" He asks.

He is unbelievably powerful...fuck.

"...You...are reincarnated too right, the illegitimate son of the previous demon lord, Rio?"

!!!

"My lord?" The woman asks Rio as he widens his eyes.
"N-No...nothing. You guys may go back first."
"Eh? But-"
"Go!"
"I...understand."

All the women in the sky retreat back into the cloudy smoky sky

"Have I met you in the past?" Rio asks.

I shake my head. "Of course not, we are both just useless trash after all."

"Useless trash..."

He starts glaring at me and he's aura changed.
Rio is a child of the late demon lord's mistress, an affair. Therefore he is looked down everywhere and his mother is bullied till the Queen finally decided to kill Rio's mother in front of him out of jealousy. Since then, he has been training day and night to take revenge but died at the age of 21 in a battle.
My death happened 11 months after his death.

Finally, he takes a deep breath and sighs.
"Thanks for letting me know...that I'm not the only one reincarnated."

"Sure," I say. "Now...let the first fight between two reincarnated begin, shall we?"

Rio smiles and I smile, drawing out my sword.

The land beneath us starts to tremble.

Waves of mana gather around us yet Rio seems to be not affected at all.

I gather mana and engulfs my body in it before creating a rain of mana sword in the sky.

Rio smirks and the mana sword disperses immediately.

Heh...this is interesting...finally...

An opponent which I can't defeat easily.

He summons three demon magic circles above me.

Demon magic circles are black in colour, unlike blue, the normal magic circle.

A thunder of hellfire appears from the sky and strikes down at me but I came out unscathed.

"You have an amazing defence!" Rio exclaims.
"You too!" I say, pointing at the blade pierced through him from behind.

!!!!!

"Since when did you!!?" He disperses the mana blade and his wound immediately heals up.

Hehehehe...fuck.