𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Hey idk if you guys love Sasuke, but I posted a yandere!Sasuke book titled 'Infatuated'

WARNING; ANOTHER INTENSE SCENE. ASSAULT.

March 27th, 89 days after.

"Help me! Please, help me!" You screamed, You continued to scream as Bakugou got on top of you, rage flooding from his eyes as his knees dug your arms into the wooden floor. The pain didn't match the want to be free, so you continued to scream, adrenaline pulsing through your veins as you continued to make your presence known.

"Shut the fuck up, Y/N!" He shouted, using both his hands to grip your hair tightly, pulling at your scalp as he lifted your head up, slamming it back down on the floor below you.

You let out a painful cry, clenching your eyes shut as he lifted your head and did it again, and again, and again. The thudding noise your head made echoed in your head, the throbbing only adding to the torture.

"I'm not done with you." Bakugou seethed, using your silence and limp body as his chance to get up. He closed the window, pulling the curtains closed. He glared down at you, reaching down to cup his hands under your arms and drag you back to the hidden room. You let out painful groans, Bakugou moving your made you feel light headed, the light in the house seemed to be flashing as he pulled you into the room.

Am I dying?

No, I don't want to die. Not by him.

The ground beneath you seemed unsteady, it felt as if you were on a spinning rollercoaster, your fingers clawing at the ground trying to hold on and to find balance. You started breathing heavy, the anxiety building up like a tea kettle about to scream. Bakugou put the chains back on your ankles before he exited the room.

It felt like forever before he came back, and when he did he held an object in his hand.

"I didn't want to do this, Y/N. But you gave me no fucking choice."

"B-Bak-u-"

You felt a pressure on your leg, but your head was still spinning. You couldn't focus on what Bakugou was doing.

Then it hit you, a bone cracking sound erupting in the silent room. All you could do was scream before darkness took over you completely.