Chapter 6:

"So this is the sports festival... It's kind of lame." I didn't mean to say it out loud, but probably would have said it sooner or later. The whole class looked at me like I was crazy. Who didn't want to be at the one of the biggest events of the school year.

We were all up in our schools waiting room and I honestly just wanted to get this over with.

Taking notice to the many confused faces I sighed and looked at them, "It's because I'm already a hero" I made sure every word was slow and empathize. Which annoyed some people.

"Do you think we're stupid!" Bakugo barked. He marched straight to where you sat.

"Do you want me to answer that?" I countered not showing any form of anger.

He just tsked at me, his arms were crossed.and everything.

"Well it doesn't matter. I plan on winning." I scowled. Getting the attention of bi haired male.

"And if you don't?" Todoroki stood up and walked towards me. This is literally the first time i've talked to him.

"Then I don't, but I won't let anyone win easily."

"Then I make a declaration of war." I was quite surprised he wanted to start a war with me. I stared the male in the eyes, searching for a sign of fear, but he was dead serious, he wanted to win.

"How about we make a wager." My arms were out in a shrugging position, my look had turned stone cold along with the room, "if I win, you have to whatever I say for a week, and if you win- you know what if any of you win, you guys can ask for whatever you want." My eyes darted around the room to see people excitedly nodding and smiling.

"Anything?" Mineta asked.

"I will fucking kill you." I glared at him my eyes laced with daggers. He scurriedly ran behind Kaminari avoiding my wrath.

"Now" I looked back at everyone else," it looks like we all agree. Good luck." I smirked, "Your gonna need it."

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

Everyone from our school, and other schools were all lined up at the starting line. Adrenaline bursting through my veins. I miss the rush of competition.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Go!!"

While everyone else started running I created a gun that could increase my speed. Plus I knew someone was going to go for a big attack. Todoroki made the whole tunnel ice causing some people to get stuck, I on the other hand slid across the ice with grace, then I teleported next to Todoroki just for the scare.

"Sup."

"I thought you were caught in the ice." He was irritated but he wasn't going to let you get the best of him.

"Nerp."

We came up on the first obstacle. The leftover robots from the entrance exam were hurtling towards us. Todoroki ran ahead freezing the robots at an angle that would make them collapsed.

He was getting ahead I can't get stuck behind these robots. I slid down, his ice still on the ground making me accelerate barely being able to slide under it. It collapsed all the way as soon as I peeked my head up.

"NICE MOVES BY Y/N Takahasi!" Present Mic yelled, not even needing the microphone to increase his voice.

I smiled confidently as I ran up next to Todoroki again. This time he didn't give notice to my presence. What he did give notice to though was the Pomeranian flying through the air. He was using his explosions to propel himself forward.

"YOUR GONNA NEED TO TRY HARDER THAN THAT TO GET RID OF ME HALF AND HALF" He blasted ahead of us two.

Our next obstacle was coming up, there was a giant canyon and ropes going across from it.

Then my mind flashed back to how I would transport around in the beginning of my journey.

I made a giant bamboo staff, and looked around for a rope that was at an angle.

Then I jumped, maneuvering my arms forward, so the bamboo caught me, the wire sent me flying downwards like a zipline all the way to the other side.

I swiftly dropped by bamboo staff causing it disappear immediately, I was still neck and neck with Todoroki and Bakugo. Midoriya was still trailing behind but I didn't keep him out of my sight.

The last obstacle came up the mine field, Todoroki had to take his time on the it he didn't have anything useful for this. I on the other hand teleported to end of the field.

I started sprinting as fast as I could trying to make it all the way to end. Then I saw him.

Midoriya was flying through the air, he had used the mines and a piece of scrap metal to shoot himself all the way to the finish line.

I wasn't going to come in third, so I teleported all the way to the end since it was now in my line of vision.

"Good job Midoriya! You did it!" I lifted him upwards on my shoulder as people started piling in.

The males face went red at your sudden touch.

You didn't seem to notice through you were to busy making him feel like he was a champion. Then Todoroki came over a scowl laced his face.

"aH hA BiTcH, I beat you in round one!" I stuck my tounge out at him with one of my hands wiggling at the side of head.

Midoriya was so confused but he didn't complain he was still on your shoulder...
*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

A/n: I just hit my head. It hurts. ;-;