Bonus Chapter- I

"Why the hell did I agree to such thing?" Alessandro sighed for the nth time watching two creatures in front of him crying their lungs out.

"Why would you agree to give Darren a vacation and leave his kids then?" Bianca asked feeling pity on him.

"I was stupid to agree, alright? He took advantage of me," Alessandro growled unable to relate the situation.

Here, he was trying to calm down infant Nicole and kid Riley, daughters of Darren whereas he was away at Miami that Alessandro promised long ago while wooing Bianca.

Now he was trapped in between three women species with mood swings. It was understandable that Riley and Nicole were kids but it was not Bianca who was PMSing but Alessandro this time.

"It was supposed to be our honeymoon phase not babysitting," Alessandro sighed pulling his hair.

"Who knows maybe it will make you experienced till you have your own?" Bianca raised her eyebrow smirking.

"No thank you, they are brats, look at them, surely they have ninety-nine percent of Darren's genes. Their father has trained them to give pain in my ass," Alessandro gritted his teeth in irritation.

"Well, you are just being irritated cause you can't make love to me since they came and honey it's only twelve-hour," Bianca huffed taking Nicole from the couch and tried calming her down.

"I think she is hungry," Bianca huffed and marched towards the kitchen.

"We fed her like an hour ago," Alessandro widened his eyes thinking of the baby's appetite.

"She is a baby, Alessandro. She is hungry all the time,"

"I am also hungry, will you fill my hunger, Mama?" Alessandro made doe eyes making Bianca laugh.

"Get lost, big boy." Bianca shooed Alessandro.

"Riley, will you help me preparing food for Nicole?" Bianca asked trying to get Riley's attention.

"No, Riley will play PS4, right Riley?" Alessandro tried to bribe Riley but she simply shook her head.

"I will help aunt Bianca, you always cheat in the game, uncle Alessandro." Riley ran towards the kitchen making Alessandro speechless and Bianca laugh again.

"Just wait until I make my own, he will kick all of your ass." Alessandro gritted his teeth.

"Good luck if you can make them without me," Bianca shouted from the kitchen.

"Woman!" Alessandro shouted back.

*******

"Are they asleep?" Alessandro whispered from the door and Bianca nodded.

"Then what are you waiting for, let's go we have to make ours too so that I can shove them in Darren's ass." Alessandro lifted Bianca on his shoulder making her yelp.

"Alessandro!" Bianca screamed.

"Shush, you will wake the brats." Alessandro spanking her.

"You are the brat, Mr.Romano," Bianca yelled.

"Oh yeah! Mrs.Romano?" Alessandro threw her on their bed and gave the dirtiest smirk.

"Yes." Bianca gulped in nervousness.

Even after two months of their marriage, Alessandro had that effect on Bianca. He was undammed wolf on the bed also hungry for his Bianca and the babysitting had only raised his hunger for not able to touch for many hours.

"Ready?" Alessandro neared her slowly pawing towards his prey.

Just then he was hit by the nearest pillow in his handsome face. "What the- you are so paying for this act." Alessandro grabbed the pillow and attacked her making Bianca giggle.

"Stop-Stop. Alright, alright, I lost. Stop tickling, I surrender, my dear husband." Bianca laughed.

"Well you better apologize in the right way," Alessandro smirked and Bianca jumped on his lap and kissed him passionately.

"Is my apology accepted, Mr.Romano?" Bianca smirked.

"A little, but you can do a lot better, Mrs.Romano." Alessandro grinned.

"I tend to stand on your expectations then, Mr.Romano." Bianca slowly stirred on his lap.

"You will be the death of me, angel, you are killing me." Immediately Alessandro tore her nightie and had it his way.

With final thrust he filled all his nector inside her. "This must make you pregnant," Alessandro growled before pulling him out.

"I am." Bianca cried feeling orgasm at the same time.

"What?" Alessandro shot his head that was rested on her shoulder.

"I am pregnant, Alessandro," Bianca whispered.

"We are pregnant? Are you a serious angel? When did you find out?" Alessandro asked in excitement forgetting the recent tiredness.

"Yesterday night. I wanted to tell you today but Darren ruined our moment." Bianca shrugged.

"I should ban him forever," Alessandro muttered making Bianca chuckle.

"I am going to be a father, angel, thank you for making me so happy." Alessandro caressed her cheek.

"I am the one that should be thanking, love. I am happy you are with me. I love you." Bianca shed tears of happiness.

"Not more than I do," Alessandro whispered and kissed her temples.