1. Morning love

Preeti's point of view

I was standing at the doorjamb and looked at the love of my life, my husband.

He pulled the shirt up on his shoulders. His bare shoulders wings collected when he pulled the shirt up on his broad shoulders and started  buttoning up his white formal shirt which I took out earlier when he was at gym, from closet along with his business suit.

I closed the door behind me and walked to him.

"You called.." I asked while standing  few steps behind him.

"Where were you in the morning?" He asked me coldly without turning to me.

"Kitchen.." I said, looking at his back.

"You know your husband came home after two weeks. Instead to be with him you are busy in your kitchen." He said coldly while raising his collar and hang the untie tie around his neck.

He looked pissed.

I walked to him and snaked my arms around his stomach. I hugged him from behind and put my right cheek on his back.

His manly cologne reached my nostrils.

I missed this.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked him while rubbing my cheek at his back and plant a soft kiss at the nape of his neck.

He took a sharp breath but didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry.." I said while planting another soft kiss behind his ear.

He hold my hand from his stomach and spun me around to face him.

He hold me from my bare waist and pushed me against his chest. The upper three buttons of his shirt is open giving me the view of his bare chest.

I encircled my arms around his neck and leaned more to him.

"I miss you so much. Welcome home love.." I said while kissing him on his right cheek and hugged him.

He hugged me back.

"Why didn't you wake me up last night when you came." I asked him pulling off from the hug but I am still in his arms and my hands are around his neck.

"You are sleeping peacefully. I don't have a heart to wake you up." He said while kissing me on my left cheek.

"You can wake me up whenever you want. You know how much I missed you in these two weeks." I said with a little pout.

"Yeah right....that's why you are not beside me when i woke up." He said while pecking on my pout.

"Are you still angry?" I asked him.

"Sometimes you need spanking." He whispered while pulling me closer to him.

He has a sly smile on his face.

"No.." I said while blushing on his bluntness.

"Yes, you do." He said while squeezing  my hips tightly.

I gasped and my lips parted.

"I told you many times, I want you beside me when I wake up." He said , looking into my eyes.

"I want to cook my husband's  favorite breakfast so I left without disturbing his sleep." I said while playing  with his hair at the nape of his neck.

"But his favorite breakfast is his wife. He will be happy if he had her in the morning." He whispered while looking at my lips and leaned in.

Our nose are touched to each other and I can feel his hot breath on my face.