Chapter 4

Zyra's pov

The long flight was over and i finally arrived, after i got out of the plane i immediately looked for my brother who apparently was holding up a cardboard with my name on it, well that was what mom told me. I scanned the whole airport and i finally spotted him, i immediately when to his direction but stopped in my tracks as i saw him, he was tall like a basketball player, dark brown hair, blue eyes just like me, he was wearing a suit 'why is he wearing a suit? I mean his appearance is already fashionable enough' once he saw me he went towards my direction and I just stood there frozen.

"Zyra?" he asked me, his voice has a bit of a cold tone but  i can also feel him trying to be softer since i was pretty tense at the moment, i just nodded as an answer to his question
"you've grown a lot since the last time i saw you" he said while we head to his car trying to start a conversation, i just nodded again as an answer 'why do you keep nodding stupid?! He's gonna think you've gone mute now'  "im Alistair your oldest brother, if you remember" he said i looked at him and tried to remember his face but i failed 'seriously zyra get grip of yourself!' "i cant really remember your faces that much" i slowly replied "its fine you were still young back then" he said, as we got to his car my eyes widened 'wow! He owns a lamborghini! Not just any lamborghini but a veneno roadster lamborghini!'
My brother just chuckled at my reaction.

The drive to their house was not fast but also not long, i enjoyed myself during the car ride i mean i was riding a lambo i should cherish every moment im in it. I was so busy enjoying myself that i didn't notice that we have arrived we got out of the car and my brother called the maids to put my luggage in my room, but another thing amazed me, their house was Huge! Its like a mansion! 'it is a mansion stupid!' i thought to myself."come I'll show you to your room, and maybe let you meet others" he said as he guided me inside the masion 'wow this mansion is hugeeee! I think I'll need a map here' .

We were approaching the living room and that was when i spotted two other guys that i believe were my two other brothers, they were tall like Alistair and had dark hair, they also have toned bodies, 'seriously are my brothers models or what?' any girl in their right mind would definitely fall in love with them immediately, as we got closer to them that's when they noticed us the first one to greet me is liam the second oldest brother he looks like the kind of guy that would laugh at an embarrassing situation, in other words fun to be with.

"hi zyra! Welcome back!" as he hugged me TIGHT i almost lost all of the oxygen in my body but good thing he let go and let me breathe 'gosh he's strong i bet he can even bend a spoon' he laughed when he saw my state "oops hehe sorry about that just missed my little sis" he said as he scratched his nape while chuckling i giggled at his actions "its fine"i said and smiled at him, he smiled back at me then turned to weston my third older brother who is currently busy with his phone "hey wes, aren't you gonna welcome our little sis?"

Weston turned to look at liam then at me then back to his phone 'okayyyyy.. I guess he's in a bad mood?' there was an eerie silence then liam spoke "well i guess he's in a bad mood again, he'll talk to you tomorrow" liam reassured me. "ill take you to your room to rest for a bit then you'll be called to eat dinner" Alistair said in a calm manner
I just nodded then followed him upstairs in my room.

He led to a long corridor then stopped in front of a very elegant looking door "this is your room" he said as he opened the door for me. My eyes widened 'this room is bigger than our living room in new york!' i heard Alistair chuckle behind me i turned to look at him confused as to why he's chuckling "yea maybe its a little bit bigger" he said with clear amusement in his eyes, 'did i say that out loud?' "yes you did" he answered i blushed then look down at the floor.

"I'll let you rest for a while, ill let a maid call you when dinner is ready"
He said as he closed the door. I laid on the soft bed, i pulled out my phone to watch some videos while waiting for dinner 'okay i survived a few hours with them, it cant be that bad right?'