Last one to Graduate

Ages

Tim - 22

Jason - 19

Team - 17/18

Dick - 15

"Whatcha doing?" Jason leaned all the way over his brother's shoulder, sliding the papers out from under him, just to piss him off.

"Just homework, Jay." Dick said, trying to snatch his work-packet back.

"WHAT? I can't believe you still have to do homework! You're a literal baby!?" He laughed, dangling the paper's out of Dick's reach.

"TIM! JAY'S DOING IT AGAIN!" He yelled.

Luckily, Tim was just in the other room. 
"Which one?"

"What is this? Beginner's Precalc? More like -I dunno- paint by numbers! God, Homework? I don't envy you, CHILD!"

"Oh, this." Tim sighed, entering the room.
"Jason, Chill, we get it, he's the youngest one,  He'll be the last to graduate!"

"This poor mother fucker has to get up at six-thirty every morning!" Jason pointed out. "I can't believe he is still in that hell hole!"

Dick took this opportunity to steal his work back. Ever since Jason graduated last year, he'd been going off on his baby brother about how he's still in highschool.

"I'm going to the mountain!" He complained, grabbing his things and heading downstairs to the zetatube.

He'd barely entered the mountain when he was captured in the jaws of a rib-snapping hug, and an uncharicaristically girly squeal.
It took a second for him to realize who it was.

"...Artemis?"

"I. GOT. IN." She yelled.

"Huh?"

"I got into U of G!" She broke away and shoved her phone in his face. "LOOK! That's my name!"

"Whoa, Nice, congrats!" He exclaimed, grinning at her and picking his homework off the floor. He didn't realize how ragged Artemis' hug was until a voice in the different voice called out;

"Rob, your glasses!"

In an instant, Wally was at his side, snatching the glasses off the floor and pressing them onto his face. 

"Thanks, Walls. Did you hear the good news?"

"We all have, for the past half-hour!"

Artemis turned a little pink. "Well, you didn't shut up when you got approved for your stupid scholarship in, what was it?"

"Medical Sciences! And it's not stupid, you're just jealous."

"Whatever you say."

Dick, now Robin, sipped between the two fighting, and headed to the older three.
"Hey, Con, Ms. M, Glad to see you! I was at your graduation on Saturday, congratulations!"

"Oh, really?" M'gann bubbled, she was still rearing with excitement. "I didn't see you."

"I was in my secret ID." He explained. "I went with Wally." 

They exhausted themselves talking about the graduation day.
"So why'd you come to the mountain, do we have a mission?"

"No, my brothers were being annoying, so I brought my homework to do it here."

"Oh, sorry, I'm probably in your way..."

"No, no! IT's fine, you're excited. Hey, when I graduate, I'll want to talk about it."

"What grade are you in now, again?" The martian asked.

"Grade ten -going into 11." Robin set up his papers.

Conner blinked. "I forgot you're so young."

"CONner!" M'gann elbowed her boyfriend.

Robin shook his head. "I'm used to it. Very, very, used to it."